Bound To You Woah Rated *R!

"ALBIE GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW," I yelled banging on the bathroom door, he laughed "Nah, I gotta get in the shower, then call my-" "ALBIE YOU LEFT ME FUCKING HORNY NOT GET OUT HERE AND FIX IT," I yelled.

If you are wondering my latest arguement with Albie is about I'll tell you. That cocky jerk got me hard and I mean HARD. I got harder for Albie than I did Channing Tatum! Anyways, it was all perfect, he unzipped my pants and ran his hand over my tip and then BOOM!

That fucker ran off! 

"ALBIE," I yelled harshly "Yes my love," he said laughing. "GET. YOU. SEXY. TEASING. ASS. OUT. HER. NOW," I yelled between clenched teeth. He rattled the door, ha knew he'd listen to me! Because I am just so freakin' sexy. Hilarious too! Damn I never realised I'm the whole package! BOO-YAH! 

Sorray ladies, I'm a queer!

"Uh oh! I thinik the handle'sbroken," Albie said teasingly. I glared at the door, hoping that it would burn down, "ALBIE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU," I yelled harshly. "Baby, calm down," he said opening the door, I immediatly attacked his face.

I moaned as he back me up against the wall kissing me harshly, the roughness just made it sexier.  I could feel his hard-on too, ha! you take that Albie. He pulled away with his eyes closed, "I love you," he muttered, I smiled and pecked him, "I love you too," I said smiling.

He smiled and put his forehead against mine, "Albie," I asked "Mhm," he said. "Can we go to the carnival," I asked grinning. He chukled "Where is it," he asked, "THE BEAC," I yelled in his ear He winced as i smirked "Why'd you yell rihgt in my ear baby," he whined. "That's the fuck that happens when you leave me horny, I snapped.

"Oh c-" "No. I'm going to get dressed you go downstairs." I commanded pointing to the stairs. He huffed as I turned around, I threw off my shirt instantly and ran into my closet trying to get my pants off "OW," I yelled as I fell flat on my face......and my hard 'friend'.

"What happened," Albie said rushing in, I groaned as he turned me on my back. "Thrill drill," I moaned. Holy shit, it hurt like hell, Albie's face turned red before bursting out laughing. Why the hell is he laughing at his BOYFRIEND (Girly squeal) who just hurt his 'Thrill Drill'! I glared and punched him on the arm, "What was that for," he whined with a red face. 

I glared harder, "I'm in PAIN and you laugh," I snapped. He laughed again before placing his hand on my cheeck, "Baby, you called it your thrill drill- you're a bottom," he said with his eyes twinkling. I stuck my bottom lip out, "I could totally TOP you," I spat. He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheeck "Sorry baby," he said.

"Damn straight woman," I muttered. He glared this time and I smiled sheepishly "Make me a sammich I'll be down soon," I said grinning. He rolled his eyes and stalked out of the room. Alright! Time to get sexy-fied.

"I'M READY," I yelled sliding down the rest of the railing, Albie walked out of one of the living rooms and grinned. "Let's go," he said kissing my cheek, I could feel my cheeks heat up even worse as he grabbed my hand. "What Carnival are we going to," I asked bouncing.

He chuckleled, "I guess the one by the beach but I have to wear a hat and sunglasses," he said his smiling faltering a little. I'll admit- I was a little upset that we couldn't actually go out without having to put on a disguise, but it was for Albie...

I faked a smile and kissed his cheeck, "It's alright- plus atelast girls' wouldn't have their hands all over you," I said licking my lips. He grinned, "I don't think I want anyone else's hands on me," he whispered seductively.

I blushed and we got into his beautiful, beautiful, porshe. 

(Im skipping driving part- I hate wiritng that stuff, just shitty crap comes to mind)