Bound To You

*WARNING- Sexual Content!

"She's still sleeping, she'll be put to sleep around 8:45 to 9:00, then we'll try to get the tomur out- Dr. Wilson is one of the best, but since the tumor has covered most of her heart and she didn't do anything about it earlier there is about a 70-80 percent chance of her not making it thought he surgery," Dr. Bennet explained. 

I nodded sadly while Albie just stood there numb, like he couldn't process the situation. I gripped his hand tighter causing him to clear his throat and look up, Dr. Bennet smiled,, "Yes well, I'm sorry but you can't come to her room until she goes under, stress and everything she could possible go into cardiac shock getting worked up or so," he said examining his clip board.

I nodded "Thank you," I said before turning around with Albie who stumbled slightly, "You okay babe," I questioned as we stepped back into the elevator. He nodded, smiling weakly "Yeah just all of this is happening so fast- Rosie may die today, Sierra's pregnant with our baby girl, I still have to contact my new agent about our house," he said numbering off his problems.

"Woah, woah, woah, new agent? Our house," I questioned eyeing him. He nodded smiling as he pout his arm around me, "I fired your mom, bought a huge mansion for us and our baby girl and hopefully more kids," e said smiling sheepishly.

I smiled and,"You know," he muttered, "You never did get you punishment about not mentioning your birthday," he whispered nibbling my ear. I shivered "I-It's not a big deal," I stuttered, he smirked as we got off of the elevator and made my way to my room with the stupid walker.

"OH, but it is," he flirted before he threw open the door ushering me in, I quickly walked over to me bed as he locked the  door. "What kind of punishment I am I getting,"I teased. He grinned and pounced me on the bed taking his shirt off.

I immediately moaned at the touch of his lips, he licked my lips and I grinded him access. He moaned as our tongues collided, I grinded my hips with his, "Pants. Off," I commanded, I ran my hands up and down his chiseled chest and he threw his pants and boxers off without breaking this kiss letting him and all his glory stand out. 

I moaned and I gripped him, "Jacky," I he cried as he thrust ed his hips into my hand, I bounced my hand up and down as the un-tied the back of my hospital gown letting it fall to my waist. His face showed he was pleased and he took advantage of the moment and took the gown off and threw it onto my heart monitor that I wasn't attached too.

but, boy was it racing. 

"I -I need you inside," I moaned and his 'Thrill Drill' poked my thigh "Are you asking for me," he whispered as his lips grazed my ear. I moaned, "If you don't put it in I swear to god I'-OH FUCK," I yelled, Albie's lips connected mine as he pounded in and out of me repeatedly. He smirked against my lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth as my lips parted while I moaned. 

"I-I'm coming," Albie managed, I moaned as he took one final thrust and exploded in me, "I love you," he cried as his head fell on my chest over my release. He pulled out and turned onto his side looking at me, a smile playing on his lips.

I leaned forward a bit and pecked his lips, "I love you too," I said snuggling up against him. "So, you got us a house," I said excitedly, he chuckled as he nodded, "Yeah bought, ready, only have two things left," he said. He rolled his eyes at my questioning look, "We're going to decorate the nursery together for tad pole," he said grinning.

"Tadpole-you know what? Whatever, what's the second one," I rushed. "That's a surprise," he said, I raised a brow, "Tell me," I hissed, he scoffed shaking his head. "NO," he emphasized, "asshole," i grumbled pouting. "Sounds inviting," he joked, I glared, "There's a button right beside me and I'll be more than happy to kick you out," I snapped.

"Yeah but the nurse would then see us naked and I don't want anyone seeing you like this besides me," he said eyeing me as he pointed to me. I blushed, "shut up," I mumbled, he laughed and enveloped me in his arms gripping me. 

_____________________________________________

A::N-

Yeah, please don't hate me this is short:( And the story actually has three-four chapters left....BUT! There is another story already being written and another but I won't publish them at the same time! The next one will be very better written....I have just been horrible with my writing on this story cause' I really didn't care but whatever- I'm rambling. Next story will be better! 

Also, I know the story is rushed and all that jazz but honestly, I'm ready for this story to be over now. But, I'll try to finish the story this week. If I have time- school is starting Friday:/.

Yeah kill me.

Anywhore!

VOTE

COMMENT

FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!:D