Bound To You

This was horrible.

Albie sat there wide-eyed with his eyes glued to the TV in shock, I felt horrible for him. He looked terrified. 

On the screen it showed a picture of our date last night leaning up against his car-lip locked. The girl who stopped up Cassie Remington clarified that it was us and showed the picture from last night. This was over he was shocked and scared. You could just tell by the way his shoulders slumped and his muscles were flexed and clenched with his wide eyes.

The headline at the bootom read,

'Albie Tate and Agents son'

"Cassie says that the boy Albie was with wasn't his girlfriend Sierra's cousin- it was his agent's son Jackson Tate.

"He shouldn't be with a nobody like that! And he can't be gay," The girl Cassie cried

Not only is Albie a liar, a cheater, but also gay," Caleb Brooks said faking sadness, shaking his head. I gulped everyone knew now.....

"Albie," I whispered placing a hand on his shoulder

"Don't fucking touch me," he yelled throwing my hand off, my chest tightened in pain "I'm sorry please I'm just trying to he-" "HELP? Your the cause of the problem right now! You fucking ruined all of this! You just had to cry like a damn baby because you were confused and now look PEOPLE KNOW," he yelled angrily.

I felt tears pool my eyes, "Please I'm sorry," I begged. He scoffed, "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! You just possibly ruined EVERYTHING! Dammnit! Why the hell am I even with you?! You are a FUCKING NOBODY, I can't be seen with you! Just tihnk now-you could've just ruined my fucking career! A waste of space RUINED it," he yelled pointing a finger at me.

He looked like he absolutely hated me.

And it killed me.

I looked down and tried to stop my crying but I just couldn't, "So that's what I am to you? A waste of space," I said struggling to move. He glared at me, "We're over," he spat grabbing his clothes and stormed out. 

I heard the doo slam and that's when I truly realised he was gone. 

And I broke down harder than I ever had before.

_______________________________________-

A/N.......I hate this chapter so much...it's so horrible but I had to write this very short one....I am so sorry for how horrible is.