Winter Nights

Jungkook would never admit it to any of his brothers, but he loved the feeling of being desperate to use the bathroom and the relief when he finally allows himself to go. He had been very careful to only explore this when he was sure he was alone, he would die if Suga, whom he's had a crush on for a few months found out he had this kink. What if Suga thought it was gross? He would never like Jungkook then. He rarely had the free time to make himself desperate, so when the boys had a day off to rest, he drank lots of water and coffee just for pleasure. He then sat scrolling though social media on his phone, waiting for the urge to come over him. However, he soon heard his favorite voice in the hallway, "I'm going on a walk, do you want to come?" Suga asked Jimin who replied with, "It's the middle of winter, you're crazy! It's cold enough inside." Jungkook heard this and forgot all about how much liquid he had drank. The chance to take a long romantic walk at night with his crush? Yes please! He opened the door to his room and smiled at Suga, "I heard you're going on a walk."
"Yes I am! Would you like to come?" Suga asked the hopeful boy,
"Yes, I would love to come, Yoongi!"
They walked outside and made it about two blocks away from their apartment when the cold win blew across Jungkook's face and he felt the urge to use the bathroom, but he was having such a great time walking alone with Suga, who knows when he would get another opportunity like this? So he decided to ignore the urge and continue talking with his crush. They walked a little farther, but Jungkook felt the cold wind blow across his face and he realized he needed to relieve himself now. Jungkook slowed down, as it became difficult to even walk correctly for him. Suga quickly noticed that Jungkook had stopped walking, "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked walking back to where Jungkook stood. "Y-yeah I'm f-fine," he stuttered, "I'm just um, really tired, can we go back to the a-apartment now?" Jungkook didn't want his crush to know the real reason he stopped walking. He would be so embarrassed if Suga knew that he was desperate and could barely hold it, like a five year old. He tried to focus on getting back to distract him from the immense pain in his bladder. He was so distracted that he didn't notice a car was approaching directly where he was walking. "Be careful, Jungkook!" Yoongi shouted and yanked Jungkook by the arm to pull him onto the side walk. The sudden movement made Jungkook whimper and a small wet spot appeared on the front of his jeans.
"God, Jungkook! You could've gotten fucking killed. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't pull you and-" Suga's angry expression dropped to a concerned one as soon as he saw Jungkook shove his hands in his crotch, desperately trying not to wet himself, with tears in his eyes. "Kookie... do you need to use the toilet?" He asked softly. Jungkook's cheeks blushed a deep crimson color, and all he could do is nod and look away. "Well let's get you to a bathroom then. There is a gas station one block away, I think that is the closest bathroom." They started to walk forward, trying to get to the gas station as quickly as possible. Midway, Jungkook stopped again and grabbed onto his crush's arm, "Y-yoongi, I can't hold it any longer." He whimpered and spurted a little, making him grab his crotch again in attempt to hold it in. "Come on Jungkook, we are almost there. Can you make it just a little longer?" The hopeless boy shook his head and leaned on Suga for support. They were only able to walk a couple more inches when a hissing noise filled the crisp, winter air. Jungkook threw his head back in relief, but that feeling was soon filled with embarrassment instead. I just wet myself  in front of my crush, Jungkook thought to himself. He started to cry and tried to avoid eye contact with Yoongi. "Hey, it's okay. It happens to the best of us." Yoongi reassured him while rubbing his back. Jungkook wiped his tears from his face with the back of his hand, "Y-you don't hate me now?" He stuttered. Suga shook his head, "Of course I don't hate you, it was an accident! Come on jungle boy, cheer up." Jungkook smiled at the silly nickname. "Now come on," Suga continued "let's get you home so you can take a shower."
Jungkook was happy, and honestly a little aroused by everything that just happened. He was glad that Yoongi didn't hate him for having an accident. But if he knew the real reason it happened, maybe he would...
A/N- Hey! Thank you for reading my first published chapter on Wattpad! This story will be continued, but it really motivates me to write more if I have at least one comment on each chapter, just to know that someone read and enjoyed my little fanfic! So please, leave your comments and questions for me. Again, thank you so much for reading and feel free to message me to be friends or for requests!