Roller Coaster Adventures

A/N- Thank you for reading my book! This chapter is a long one, and it even includes Yoongi being desperate ;) Remember to comment your thoughts!
"Where are you taking me?" Jungkook asked Yoongi, who was driving his car to the mystery date destination. "I told you it's a surprise. We'll be there soon, cutie. I promise you'll like it." Yoongi replied. Jungkook blushed profusely at the cute nickname. Yoongi got out of the car and opened the door for Jungkook, "Surprise!" He beamed, gesturing towards the amusement park that they had arrived out. Jungkook smiled, "I can't wait to go on all the rides with you!!"
After going on a few rides together, they decided to take a break. They bought a jumbo slushee to share, and between the two of them it was almost empty in two minutes. Yoongi looked at the time on his phone, "Hey Kookie, let's go on the Ferris wheel." Jungkook sighed, "But Yoongi, I want a pretzel." Yoongi shook his head, "I promise I'll get you pretzel afterwards." There was a reason Yoongi wanted them to get on the Ferris wheel right at the moment, he had called the park earlier and set up a surprise for Jungkook. They got onto the Ferris wheel together and Yoongi put his arm around Jungkook, making him blush. Jungkook started to rest his head on Yoongi's shoulder until they got to the top and he heard fireworks going off. He looked up and saw orange fireworks spelling out the words, 'Will you be my boyfriend, Kookie?' Jungkook's mouth fell wide open and he turned to Yoongi, "Did you do this for me?" Yoongi nodded, "So what's your answer?" Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's face and kissed him passionately. "Yes, yes, yes!" He exclaimed. The Ferris wheel stopped and they got off. Jungkook couldn't believe Yoongi went out of his way to ask him out like that. Jungkook also realized that he needed to go to the bathroom pretty badly. "The park is closing soon but I think we can squeeze in one more ride. How about the roller coaster?" Yoongi asked, pointing to a roller coaster that went around more than half of the park. Jungkook nodded and followed Yoongi, not using the bathroom first since the park closed soon and he didn't want to disappoint his boyfriend by not being able to go on the last ride. They got onto the roller coaster and it started up. At first Jungkook was doing fine, but then the roller coaster quickly dropped. Jungkook soaked his boxers. He looked down, there wasn't a wet spot on his jeans, but he was close. The roller coaster was about to drop again so Jungkook held himself as tightly as he could, but the drop was too intense. "Y-yoongi..." he cried. Yoongi looked at him with a confused expression but realized what happened when he saw a warm trail of piss run down Jungkook's leg and dampen the front of his jeans. 'Oh no... what if he breaks up with me because I'm so gross?' Jungkook worried. He started to cry, he didn't want Yoongi to break up with him when they just got together! But Yoongi was very understanding and started to rub Jungkook's back. "Why didn't you just told me you needed to go the bathroom, Kookie?" Jungkook shrugged, but inside of his head he was thinking, because I like feeling desperate, and I usually like wetting myself too, just not in front of you... Jungkook kept crying which made Yoongi say "Kookie, I know you're embarrassed, but you don't need to cry."
"I-I'm gross..." Jungkook sobbed into his palms.
Yoongi shook his head, "You're not gross, it was just an accident! I think you're the most adorable man on this planet." He caressed the younger boy's cheek as the ride stopped. "How about you go wait in the car while I quickly buy you that pretzel I promised." Yoongi suggested. Jungkook nodded and ran to the car while Yoongi stood in line at the food truck. Yoongi was starting to become aware of his own desperation, he drank such a big slushee in such a small amount of time. "Fuck," he muttered quietly as he leaked a little in his boxers. It was soon his turn to order the pretzel. He quickly payed for it and walked back to the car. He would've used the bathroom but he didn't want to keep his boyfriend waiting in the car wearing wet jeans. Yoongi handed Jungkook the pretzel as he tried to focus on the road. He squeezed his legs together, although that didn't stop the leaking much. He started to sweat and his hands were shaking, he needed to relief himself at least a little bit. Jungkook looked surprised at this site and asked, "Yoongi, do you need to piss?"
"No of course not!" The older boy denied. He kept driving until he stopped at a red light. He crossed his legs and realized that wasn't helping, so he grabbed his cock in attempt to stop leaking. It seemed to be working at first, but then the light turned green so he had to put both hands on the wheel again. Taking the hand of his cock made him spurt a lot and a wet spot appeared on the front of his jeans. Jungkook looked at him lustfully, he had never seen Yoongi so desperate before. "Are you sure you don't need to piss, babe?" He asked again. Yoongi bit down on his own lip, "Alright fine, I admit that I really need to go. I'm stopping at a gas station." He finally reached the nearest gas station and hurried inside to use the bathroom. Unfortunately for him, there was a huge line and only one toilet. "Oh god," Yoongi whispered to himself, but his voice was loud enough that only Jungkook could hear. "If this line doesn't move very quickly I'm going to fucking piss my pants." Jungkook giggled a little bit, "You helped distract me when I was desperate that one time, so I'll help you too." He then grabbed Yoongi's face and kissed him softly. In the back of Jungkook's mind, he wanted Yoongi not to make it. He wanted to see his boyfriend piss all over the floor, that would just be so so sexy. "Shit shit shit shit!" Yoongi swore as he pulled away from the kiss. Jungkook looked down to see Yoongi soaking his pants and the floor with his own piss. They got inside the car and Yoongi groaned, "Ugh, I feel so stupid." Jungkook smiled, "Hey don't feel stupid. I thought it was..." Instead of finishing his sentences he grabbed Yoongi's hand and placed it on the front of his jeans. Yoongi could feel Jungkook's erect member through his jeans. "Wow, even when we have both pissed ourselves you still manage to be horny." Yoongi laughed.
What he didn't know, though, was that Jungkook was horny because they both pissed themselves.