Meet the sidekicks part 3 (chapter 4)

Percy's POV
We walk in with the food. I made my favorite dish : Greek pasta and sauce. I'm vegetarian so nothing when I cook includes meet. (Have you tried Greek pasta in is so so good try it) Once all the food is passed out I get up and walk over to the fire. I slide some of my pasta into the fire and so does Diana. We sit down and Roy , who sat next to me, raised an eyebrow. I did it back and Wally laughed. Roy glared at Wally , who shut up.  Roy the turns back to me and asked
" What was that about"
I give him a look of confusion and look at Dick and Kaldar for help on what he means. They give me the same look he did. So I turned to Wally who gave the same look to me.
"I'm confused what do you mean" I was generally confused. Oh that's why Anthony calls me Sea Weed Brain.
" why did you put food into the fire" he asked.
"Oh it's part of my religion"
"If you don't mind me asking which religion would that be?" Dick asked. He has this Romanian accent that just proves he is not from America. At least not fully.
"Greek" I answer simply. I'm not sure if I want to tell them. The league said that they are trust worthy kids. It is just it is not a well known secret. Only a few people out side of Camp know. So I did not go into detail.
"Are you from Greece?" Roy asked. I gave a little laugh. Most of us demigods have a small Greek accent. But me, well I have a strong Greek accent.
"I guess you could say that" I tell them. The boys raise their eye brows at me.
"What" I ask. I did not mean to but I slipped, some how, to a full Greek accent. You could head no American in it at all. The boys shook their heads. I guess they did not want to be rude or something like that because they stopped asking me questions about it. Which I was glad about. Once we were down eating, Wally helped me bring the dishes to the kitchen. While doing so I over heard Roy mumble some not so nice words about Wally. Oh well not my business. I started washing dishes and Wally saw I was and started helping too. Alfred came and said "why what are y'all doing y'all go out there with the others I will finish up in here"
"No it is fine Alfred. I can just use my super speed to super clean them" I tell him. 
"Yeah I can too" Wally says not even putting the dish down.
"Now now go on. I don't want to have any more food till movie time and the more you two and Barry use your powers the more food you need so go back out there" he insisted. I sighed in defeat. I finished washing the soap off the dish I had and putting it in the sink. As did Wally and we walked back out to the rest. Once we got out there Dinah asked "get kick out of washing  dishes again?"
"Yeah yeah I know he does this every year" I respond.
"So what is next" Kaldar asked. Me and Olie similes at each other.
"Game time" we yelled at the same time. Me and him run the the game closest. I grab an arm full of games, which is about half of the games because I can hold so much because of my powers, while he grabbed the rest. While heading back I tripped over my feet and fell on the floor. Roy's ran over and helped me up. Wally, Dick, and Kaldar started picking up the game s I dropped. I started helping till all the games were picked back up. We started looking for a game to play, when we heard an alarm.
Hey guys how was that I know I have not posted in a while. But now here you go okay so happy 4th Of July okay now for a meme because who does not like a god old fashion 4th of July meme

 But now here you go okay so happy 4th Of July okay now for a meme because who does not like a god old fashion 4th of July meme

Okay all for now bye. Oh and thanks to CammieMGoode for pushing me to update. This might not have come out till like the end of this week but since the comment showed how much y'all like the book I decided to post early. Okay now all for now bye.