You have powers!?!? (Chapter 18)

Pearl's POV
I met the boys at the pool and they looked just as upset as I felt.
"Let me guess you heard the news?" I ask them.
"Yep another mission" Kaldur sighed.
"Does this happen a lot to you?" Roy asked me.
"Yeah sadly though normally Lois is there with me when he flys off" I said looking down "but we are here to have fun so let's go" I said dropping my stuff and jumping into the pool. I guess the boys decided to follow my lead because they jumped in after me. We spent a few hours in there just having fun. By the end of the bight we were the only ones still in the pool the rest of the guest had gone off to do other things. I was just stilling I'm the edge while the boys had a splash fight. I was really enjoying hanging out with them. And I was ready to tell them about my powers when a perfect opportunity came. One of the boys took my feet and pulled me in. I decided to scare them and stay at the bottom. I was under there for a a minute or so when I heard them arguing above me. Then Dick and Wally dove down and pulled me up. I was laughing so hard. Roy, Wally and Dick all looked scared but Kaldur look like he was trying not to laugh.
"How are you okay?" Wally yelled.
"Because..." I said gathering water with my powers and dropping it on their head.
"YOU HAVE POWERS" the three of them yelled right as the adults walked in.

Alright that's all for tonight I will try to update again tomorrow and hopefully not have that long of a gap again. Thanks for reading bye.