(Chapter 23)

Big thing at the end!! Anyway on to the story.
No Ones POV
Percy has fallen asleep but two bubble stayed up protecting the boys. They kept hearing shouts and blasting above them.
"Should we go up and help?" Roy asked.
"Do any of us have gear with us? Because if you have a bow I really want to know where you keep it," Wally said. Roy sighed.
"No but I can still fight with out it," Roy replied. Percy day ip very quickly scaring all of the boys.
"Crap! Are you okay?" Wally exclaimed.
"Stay here do not leave the bubble!" She demanded. She then swam out of the bubble leaving the boys behind.
"Where is she going?!? We are supposed to keep her safe!!" Dick yelled.
"But she told us to stay in the bubble," Kaldur said.
"So!! She could get hurt!" Wally said punching the bubble trying to get out.
"Especially if you do that stop," Kaldur said "she can feel you punching the bubble! You are basically punching her!" Wally immediately stop.
"Then how do we get out?" Roy asked.
"With out her permission, we can't," Kaldur told them. "But she can handle herself. She has stopped a war by fighting a god and traveling to the under world, then later that winter went to a cyclops cave to rescue her friend and sailed the sea of monsters, fought a witch after being turned into a Guinea pig, then just before we met her she went off to save a goddess and held up the sky. She can handle herself," Kaldur ranted.
"Then it is settled we wait," Wally said sitting down. "But if she gets hurt I'm blaming you."
The others followed his example and sat.