↠ party gone bad

chapter 8:

hi guys so my laptop decided to be a bitch and not work so I am writing this using my phone. so, in advance I'm gonna say sorry for the lowercase and wrong spelling. I just wanted to get a chappie out for you guys.

enjoy!

the days went by so fast I barely noticed Friday coming around. also, with so much happening I lost track of time.

for one, Luke has been continuously ignoring me after that day at the forest, after his confession of his story about Sunday - Aleisha, her name was. he said he couldn't keep her safe from himself. of what he was capable of. what did he mean? every word that came out of his mouth pushed me further into this pit of confusion.

"angel? do lighten up dear. ever since you got here you've been miserable." my mom said "is it that luke boy?"

i put on my boots as i roll my eyes. i continuosly ignored my mom as i got ready for the party that i was gonna go to with calum. once my boots were on i looked in front of the mirror and smoothed my curls. i was wearing a cherry red dress and some boots. i didn't feel like wearing heels.

"i'll be back by 12" i told my mom and before i could hear her complain and argue, i slammed the door closed.

i make my way over to cal's as i take inventory of my clutch, making sure i didn't miss anything when i heard a pretty heated conversation between luke and calum. i lean closer towards the door.

"keep a good eye on her"

"I will Luke I promise"

"I mean it. its on you if ever she gets in trouble"

"okay okay jeez calm down"

"be safe cal. i think ashton'll be there too" i hear luke say.

ashton?

"yeah i heard too. i'll get her back in one piece. look i gotta go"

"y-yeah yeah. sorry for keeping ya mate"

"its okay. i know you care for her"

"go, don't keep her waiting. she's quite the impatient one"

i smile

"see ya"

"see ya"

i lean back and pretend to be fixing my clutch as calum walks out. he saw me and he looked surprised "were you waiting long?"

i look up and shake my head "nah, i just got here."

"okay. let's go!"

^*^

"you nervous?" calum asks me as he starts the engine of his car. I am seriously scared shitless. this is my first party in forever so I forgot what its like to be in a party.

"yes" I answer calum after a while. he nods and assures me.

"hey, don't worry. I'll be keeping a close eye at you" he winks at me and my nervousness eases.

the rest of the ride was filled with laughs and calum trying different types of accents just to make me laugh. I appreciate calum's efforts of easing my anxiousness even for a little while.

pretty soon we made it to the party.

even when we were still in the car, the music and thumping of the bass was evident. it looked like my batch rented out the bar for themselves.

"you ready?" calum asks me and I gulp but nod. I was surprised when I felt his soft but calloused hands hold my shaking ones "hey, I'll take care of you."