↠ wings and lies

Chapter 17:

Hey guys so um a few people said my ask was hilarious af and I feel pleased cos I am not the most comedic person on earth and this makes me happy af.

So yeah, I listened to - if you can't hang by sleeping with sirens while writing this so you can go listen to that or ignore this and go on with the story.

Okay here goes

Calum's POV (where you been at bruh)

I sigh and take a look around. My room was a mess, me throwing shit around to relieve my anger was something I've been doing for quite a while now.

For one I couldn't even see Luke and Angel at school to apologize to them, so guilt was a major factor to me. I just really fucking love her I can't bear to be so close but so fucking far away from her again, so I kissed her. It was stupid, but that stupid tingling in my lips eased so at least we got something good out of it.

Two, Joannah. She admitted her feelings for me and I got awkward and I didn't know why. I felt anger build up inside me once she told me that because, I don't know, when I look at her eyes I see her as the type of girl who would literally do anything to get me, and I don't want that.

So I stopped talking to her. But apparently she didn't get the message.

I hear my phone ring and I stand up from my crouched position on the floor, leaving my bass lying there and taking the call.

"Cal?" Ashton said on the other line and I grew worried.

"Ashton?" I ask "why- what's the matter?"

"Um," I hear an ear piercing painful scream on the other line and I felt adrenaline and worry fill my body as I recognize Angel's whimpers (in a non sexual way okay)

"is that-"

"Yeah, look she's getting her wings and she's screaming her head off, I need your help. You did this once with Luke right?" Ashton asks in a panicky voice.

"Well, yeah, but, look, I'm coming over, I need you to hold her to your chest till I get there, she's going to start thrashing" I say and take my backpack.

"You need to get here quick"

"Ashton, I swore never to use that again" I said as I stood stiff in the middle of my room.

"Look, Luke is also in trouble, I guess you can break that for now" he says and Angel screams and cries again "look, I gotta hold a girl to my chest just make it quick"

I sigh and Ashton hangs up on me. My mind began to wander, was I ready to use that again?

I open my cabinet and shove all the clothes to one side, coming to contact with the back of the cabinet, I push it and opens a small contraption. I sigh and take my bow and platform, blowing the dust off I take my arrows as well. I haven't used this in forever.

I start to gear up, taking my leather gun holders and strapping them to my body, putting all my revolvers and stuffing them in. I cover them with my leather jacket and put my arrows over my head. I punch my bow in the air and it flapped open, I nod. Taking the platform I jump on it.

"Whoa," I said once it began to shake. I'm still a bit rusty, after a while the platform took off and I was off to Ashton's.

(okay lemme explain something. His bow and arrow was like Hawkeye from the avengers and his platform is like the one that girl from heroes duty in wreck it Ralph had okay)

Angel's POV

*few hours earlier*

I was wet and cold due to the rain once I make it to Ashton's house. He let me in and started asking me these questions. I kept answering him, of course, but I really just wanna sleep and cry. With Luke being missing and me being too weak to function - due to the change, I think - I really just wanna lie down.