↠ trouble version 2.0

chapter 13 version 2.0:

hey guys i kinda did not like the way chapter 13 went so i decided to do this.

so basically the first chapter 13 would be a mean spoiler but pls disregard it. i will not delete for the sake of the other readers who mightve liked the first chapter 13.

here goes.

luke was acting different.

it wasnt exactly the best different, but he just is. he was so quiet, so kept with himself. and so distant. ever since that day at the movies, he was acting like this.

at school, he wouldnt want to come with me. reason being he didnt wanna be around people at the moment and that continues to confuse me.

today, however, he did go to school.

it shocked the living daylights out of me not gonna lie. after not going to school for almost a week he jumps at me with this. but i decided to go along with it.

walking hand in hand, we go to our lockers and i see calum and joannah talking amongst theirselves. calum's eyes met mine and he smiles, and waves. i smiled back and open my locker. luke was still being quiet.

we walk to our classes and once luke drops me off to mine, i untangle my hands from his. but what surprised me was when he took my wrist and planted a kiss to my cheek. i close my eyes as he lingers his lips there.

"im sorry" he whispers to me and smiles weakly as he lets me go. and soon, he walked over to his class leaving me stunned.

"any day now, angel" i hear one of my classmate's snicker before i snap out of it and enter the class.

^*^

"joannah?" i call out at lunch. luke said he had somewhere to be and so i was currently looking for my friend. "annie!"

"angel!" i hear ashton say and i turn my head to look at him "joannah told me to tell you that the two of you need to talk"

"okay? where?" i ask him.

"she said she'll meet you at the lobby" he said "be careful angel"

"i will ash, and thanks" i say and smile at him. he nods and leaves.

as i make my way down the lobby i was puzzled as to why joannah would spring this on me. what was so urgent that we had to do this now?

with all my thinking, i bump into calum, who looks just as troubled as i do.

"calum" i greet him and he nods distractedly at me.

"hey angel," he said. he was about to walk away but suddenly froze "angel?"

"hey" i giggle "why so distracted cal? where you headed?"

"um, someplace. its funny cause i was just thinking about you" i blush "stop doing that please"

"doing what?"

"being overly adorable and blushy" i giggle

"cal seriously" his words made me feel flattered, but that was all there is to it, flattery. no butterflies or sparks than when with luke.

"i mean it" he says in a serious tone and walks forward, making me take a few steps backward.

"calum what are you doing?" i let out a nervous giggle. calum was getting too close for my liking.

"i like you angel"

i roll my eyes "of course i like you too cal, you're my best friend"

he bit his lip and i saw his eyes change color. wait, what?!