↠ do you trust me?

chapter 12:

as usual i wrote this on my phone and i hope you enjoy it.

also pay attention to the small details in this chapter. you will need them in the future trust me.

this chapter sucks ass I'm sorry

when my eyes open i felt entirely sore and my neck felt like it was burning. but then it healed in an instant, so i shrugged it off.

i look around and saw my limbs entangled with luke's. i smile softly and sigh, snuggling closer to his side.

it's pretty safe to say that i didnt regret one bit of last night. i could still feel it, his fingers drawing small patterns against my skin as he pushes me to my most vulnerable state.

I look at Luke's sleeping state, his eyelashes rest against his cheekbones as he lets out small adorable snores. I kiss his cheek softly and was surprised to see a tattoo. I'm pretty sure that wasnt there last night. biting my lip, I reach out, letting my fingers trace the intricate pattern of swirls.

I nearly jump when I hear the door banging. I look at Luke and see that he was starting to stir. one of his blue eyes open and I see them change to silver as he smiles softly at me.

"hey," I whisper "go back to sleep, I'll get the door"

he nods and falls back asleep.

I stand up and take one layer of the duvet thinking it was just calum or joannah. the sheets drag behind me like a train as I attempt to fix my sex hair.

once I open the door, I was surprised to see Alvin, brown puppy eyes alvin leaning against the frame of the flat's door.

also, my fiancee Alvin standing in front of me as I look freshly fucked.

"Alvin" I say out of surprise. I look behind me and step out, tucking the duvet on my armpits as I face my used-to-be fiancee "what are you doing here?"

"your mother told me everything" he said "she said you ran away from home?"

"more like she doesn't know I live next door" I mumble.

"you didn't want to get married?" he says again.

"oh for Christ's sake Alvin, if you were in my shoes you would do the same" I say

"I am the richest bachelor in this run down town why don't you want to get married to me?"

"for fuck's sake its not all about the damn money!" I say and ran a hand through my hair.

"y- you got a tattoo?" he mumbles and reaches out towards the back of my neck. my eyebrows furrow.

"no I- I didn't" I said. my eyes widen when Alvin's fingers make contact with my neck and Luke slams the door open. he growls at Alvin.

"don't fucking touch her" he growls and Alvin cowers back in fear.

"Luke" I turn to him and tilt his head so his eyes would look at me. they were starting to turn a light gray as he stares at me "calm down"

"what was he doing to you" Luke growls then glares at Alvin with steely gray eyes.

"Luke please" I mutter helplessly. his gaze snaps to me and his eyes soften. he looks at Alvin and hugs me to his chest.

"she's mine, if you value breathing I suggest you dont touch her again"

"Alvin just go" I weakly tell him and bury my head on Luke's - I now notice - bare chest.