Chapter 1~

3rd person POV -
*yawns* "It's morning already? Well I better get ready, and go to the guild." Lucy said with a depressed look on her face.

Lucy made her breakfast, took her bath, and got ready, and left her apartment.

She got to the guild doors, she took a deep breath, and went in the guild called Fairy Tail.

"Hey Lucy!" Natsu yelled.

"Yes Natsu? What do you need?" Lucy asks.

"We're kicking you off of the team, and replacing you with Lisanna because you're too weak, and we're tired of saving you ass all the time." Natsu said with a smirk on his face.

Lucy's bangs covered her eyes.

"Wow Lucy! I can't believe that's actually gonna make you cry! You're so pathetic!" Natsu said.

Lucy smirked and said, " I honestly don't give a damn if you kick me off the team. And if you actually fucking thought I was going to cry, then you're damn wrong."

"OI! Are you trying to start a fight or something!!!??" Natsu asked angrily.

"No. I'm just telling you what I think." Lucy said smiling.

Lucy walked pass Natsu, and went to the Master's office.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This was a short chapter because I had no idea what do out after that.

I hope you enjoyed my first story.

Please tell me what you thought about it.

Bye bye!

~ZerLushipper