Chapter 14~

Before I start this chapter, I forgot to put in that Lucy and Natsu used to date, until Lucy found out that he was cheating on her with Bitchanna/Lasagna/Lisanna.

Now onto the story!

"You guys what?!" Luka(Lucy) asked completely shocked.

"Yep. We disbanded the team." Reo(Happy) said plainly.

"But why?" Luka(Lucy) asked.

"Cause every time we finish a job, Lisanna gets all the money just so she can party at the club. And one time I saw Lisanna kissing another guy. I told Natsu about it, but he said I'm lying, so I kept telling him that it was the truth, but then he beat me up, and I asked Sapphire(Wendy) to heal me." Happy said with a little anger in his voice.

"Plus, the team couldn't get along either." Riku(Lily) added.

"You guys can definitely come with me!" Luka(Lucy) exclaimed.

"I can't go because you know I have a guild to take care of." Luke(Master Macorov) said sadly.

"Don't worry Luke(Master Macorov). We'll always call you when we can." Luka(Lucy) said trying to cheer him up

"That's good enough for me!" Luke(Master Macorov) said happily.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

Okay, okay, okay. I know this chapter was really short but, I didn't know what to write next.

I hope you all enjoyed this short chapter.

Please comment, vote, and share.

Until next time.

Bye! Bye!

~ZerLushipper_1223