Chapter 20~

Lucy's POV~
Ugh! What's wrong with me?! Why would I say something like that?! Why is my heart beating so fast?! Am I in...no...I couldn't...no way.

Millions of questions were running through my head, that I didn't even notice that Zeref was calling my name, and his face was very close to mine.

"Lucy!" Zeref yelled.

I finally snapped back to reality.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You were zoned out for quite a while." He replied.

"Um...Zeref?" I said.

"Yes Lucy?" He asked back.

"Y-your face is too close." I said blushing.

"Oh. S-sorry." He apologized cutely, while blushing as well.

We were both blushing, and I didn't even notice that a certain exceed was watching us.

"You lllllliiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkeeeeeee each other!" He said with a smirk on his face.

(I'm sure you guys know who it is.)

"Shut it cat!" I yelled with a tick mark on my head.

Happy kept snickering as he flew away.

I turned to see Zeref still slightly blushing.

"Hey Zeref?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Do you wanna live here?" I asked.

"What? I couldn't." He said shocked.

"Don't worry about it. I'll go to the Magic Council to clear up your name tomorrow." I said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Of course! And I'll get you new close and shoes as well. You can't keep wearing the same clothes all the time." I said.

"Thank you so much Lucy!" He exclaimed happily, and he gave me a tight hug.

"No problem." I replied.
------------------------------>~<-------------------------
Time skip~the next day~third person POV~
Everyone was up, and eating the breakfast that Lucy made.

Lucy and the others waited for Wendy, Carla, and Romeo to come.

After three minutes, they saw them in the distance, and Lucy and Zeref was already in their disguises.

Lucy was in her disguise that she was in when they went to the Moon Empire, and Zeref had midnight blue hair, ice blue eyes, and he was wearing one of the outfits that Lucy made for him.

He was wearing black ripped jeans, a black and white shirt, a black sweatshirt, and black, white, and gold shoes.

"Hey Wendy and Carla. Is this Romeo who you told me about?" Lucy asked.

"Hey Luka~san, and yes this is Romeo. Romeo, this is Luka." Wendy said with a smile on her face.

"Hello Luka! It's nice to meet you." Romeo said holding out his hand, and smiling.

"Likewise." Lucy said accepting the handshake, and a smile also on her face.

"Hey Luka~san. Is that the other person that's living with us?" Wendy asked Lucy, pointing at Zeref.

"Yeah. His name is Hatsu." Lucy replied.

"It's nice to meet you Hatsu!" Wendy said happily.

"Likewise." Zeref replied.

"So shall we go inside?" Lucy asked the group.

"Sure." They all replied, and they all went in.

🍚🍤🍚🍤🍚🍤🍚🍤🍚🍤🍚🍤🍚

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

So how do you guys like the ZerLu moments?

Please comment, vote, and share.

Until next time!

Bye! Bye!

~ZerLushipper.