Chapter 27~

I'm just gonna skip the date cause I don't know how to continue it, and I'm lazy.

Third person POV~
Zeref and Lucinda are walking to the inn, so they could sleep.

Once they got into their room, they started kissing, and...you know what they did.

Time skip~the morning~still third person POV~
Lucinda was laying in bed wide awake, until a thought came across her mind.

"Did we even use protection the first time and this time?!" Lucinda thought.

"Hey Zer?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I might be pregnant?"

"I don't know, why?"

"Because we didn't use protection the first time and this time."

"Well if you are, then, I bet we will have a wonderful family." *kisses Lucinda on her forehead*.

"Yeah."

"Come on. Let's get ready for day three."

"Okay."

Le time skip brought to you by the lazy author~still third person POV~
"Welcome everyone to day three of the GMG!" The pumpkin man announced. "We have Sabertooth in the lead, follow in second and third is Mermaid Heel, and Fairy Tail team B! Now we will start today with Pandemonium! This year, we have a total of 10,000 monsters. Now pick your contestants!"

"Oooo! Can I go? Pweeze!!!!" Sunset begged cutely.

"Okay." They all said.

"Yay!" Sunset cheered as she jumped off of the balcony from Sabertooth's stand.

"We have Sunset from Sabertooth! Erza from Fairy Tail team A! Cana from Fairy Tail team B! Millianna from Mermaid Heel! Hibiki from Blue Pegasus! Obra from Raven Tail! And Jura from Lamia Scale!" The pumpkin man announced. "Now let's see who goes first. This time, you won't be pulling sticks. The magic slot machine will decide."

The pumpkin man pulled the lever, and the machine started to glow.

Once the machine stopped glowing, Sunset's name appeared in the air.

"It looks like Sunset from Sabertooth is going first. I wonder how many monsters she wants to fight." Said one of the judges.

"I get to chose how many I want, right?" Sunset asked the pumpkin man.

"Of course! Just pick the right amount for you level of magic and skill." The pumpkin man replied.

"Then the game I'm gonna play with the monsters is going to be even more fun." Sunset said with devilish smirk on her face. "I choose 10,000 monsters "
Every looked at her like she was crazy and yelled. "NANI?!?!?!?!?!?" Well, except Sabertooth, Wendy, and Master Macorov.

"A-are you sure?" The pumpkin man asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Sunset asked.

"Well okay then. You can battle 10,000 monsters."

"Yay!" Sunset cheered as she began to run into the building.

"My name is Sunset, and I choose to battle 10,000 monsters."

Monsters lunged at her, but she dodged the attacks by jumping in the air.

"Fire god roar!" Sunset chanted.

The attack hit the monsters, and the fire was spreading to the other monsters, thus already killing 100 monsters.

"Fire god brilliant flame!" Sunset chanted again as a huge fire ball hit the monsters, then 250 monsters were killed.

"Fire god wing attack!" 500 monsters were hit and instantly killed.

"Wow! Sunset has already killed 850 monsters!" One of the judges said surprised.

"Ice dragon roar!" Sunset chanted.

Ice shards came out of her mouth and instantly killed 900 monsters.

"Ice dragon slayer secret art! Ice shard blizzard!"

The attack killed 8,000 monsters.

"There's only 250 monsters left." One of the judges said.

"Night goddess roar!" Sunset chanted.

The spell hit 200 monsters, and killed them.

"Night goddess moonlight!" Sunset chanted as the spelled killed the monsters, and destroyed the building.

A dark blue magic circle appeared on Sunset's back, and sunset-like wings sprouted out of her back, then she flew towards the ground, landing softly.

The crowd cheered extremely loud, while all the guilds (except for Sabertooth, Master Macorov, and Wendy) yelled, "NANI?!?!?!?!?"

☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️

Thank you all so much for reading, and i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please comment, vote, and share.

I know I put the fights out of order. I put it that way because I wanted to. My book, my rules.

Well until next time!

Bye! Bye!

~ZerLushipper