Chapter 19~

Lucy's POV~
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that I actually kissed him on the forehead!

But I just pushed that aside, and waited for Happy and Lily.

It was 9:00, and I saw Happy and Lily coming towards me.

I started to wave at them, and they waved back.

We greeted each other, and we went into my mansion.

"So Lushee." Happy started off.

"Yes Happy?" I asked.

"So who's the other person living here?" He asked.

"Oh, his name is Zeref." I said plainly, as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Wait...you mean the evil black wizard who killed dozens of innocent lives?" Lily asked me in shock.

"You guys. He's not evil. He was cursed, so that's why he had to do all those things. But I released him from his curse, so now he's good." I said.

"Doesn't he still use dark magic though?" Happy asked me.

"Yeah, but I'll try my best to teach him light magic. Now let me lead you guys to your room, so you guys can eat afterwards, and possibly talk to Zeref, but he's sleeping, then go to sleep." I said, as I started to walk off, and them following me.

Time skip~Zeref's POV~
I just woke up, and I remembered that Lucy gave me some food.

I looked on the nightstand, and I saw heat rising from the food.

"How is this food still hot?" I asked mumbling.

I took the tray of food, and I set it on my lap.

I saw that she fixed 🍜, 🍛, and 🍰.

I tried the 🍜 first, and all I can say is that it tasted heavenly, and I finished it in about a minute.

Then I tried the 🍛, and it also tasted heavenly, and I finished it in another minute.

And last but not least, I tried the 🍰, and there were no words to describe how it tasted.

I ate the whole thing in about 30 seconds.

*sighs* that tasted so good.

I looked to my left to see Lucy's face inches away from mine, and it was like she was staring right into my soul.

I started to blush madly, and she chuckled, and said. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed, sleeping and crying."

Then I passed out from blushing to much, and the embarrassment.

🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨

Thank you all so much for reading, and i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I hope you're happy that I'm finally adding some ZerLu moments in my book now.

Please comment, vote, and share.

Disclaimers:
I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does. If I did own Fairy Tail, I would make ZerLu happen.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Until next time!

Bye! Bye!

~ZerLushipper