Chapter 11~

That picture is my new profile pic.

ばかばかばかばかばかばかばかばか

Third person POV~
"So Lucy~san." Wendy started. "Where are we going for our day out?"

"Yeah, you never told where we're going Lushee." Happy said agreeing with Wendy.

Lucy got up and only said. "Follow me." And then she walked, with the others following her.

They walked through Lucy's closet, and back into her room.

Lucy held out her hand, and a key appeared.

(Its the golden one.)

Lucy then walked to a door that was on the far left of her bedroom, and unlocked it.

"You guys wait here, and don't go anywhere." Lucy said seriously. "I'll be right back."

"Okay Lucy. Take your time." Said Sunset.

Lucy nodded, and went in the room, and closed the door, and locked it.

Lucy's POV~
I was walking through my room full of magic weapons that no one in the world can get, because I made them myself.

I turned to the left, which is where the portal weapons are, and I grabbed a glowing blue sword.

I went back to the door, and got my gold key to unlock it.

Third person POV~
Lucy got back to her bedroom to see Master Macorov, Wendy, Lily, Happy, Carla, talking to Sunset and Angelica getting to know each other.

Lucy closed the door behind her, and locked it.

"It seems you guys are getting along very well." Lucy said smiling while holding the sword in her hand, and making the gold key disappear.

"Oh! Hey Lucy~san! Whe-" Wendy paused as she finally saw the sword in Lucy's hand. "Ummm.......Lucy~san. What're you gonna do with that sword?"

"I was wondering the same thing." Sunset and Angelica said in unison.

"Oh, this is gonna help us get to our destination." Said Lucy.

"How is that gonna help?" Master Macorov asked.

"It's a portal-making sword." Said Lucy. "One hour there, equals thirty minutes here. So if we spend the whole day there, then that means twelve hours has past here."

"I've never heard of a portal-making sword before." Master Macorov said. "Where did you get it from?"

"I made it myself." Lucy said plainly. "Why do you've never heard of it? Now enough talking, let's go!"

"Hai!" They all said in unison.

Lucy channeled her magic into the sword, and slashed through the air creating a portal to a different dimension.

A/N~ for all you RWBY fans, you guys know what I'm talking about. But if you're not a RWBY fan, then I can't really explain it cause I'm at bad explaining things. You have to watch the anime yourselves. You can watch it on YouTube. All five seasons. And then they have RWBY chibi.

Lucy and the rest jumped through the portal, and the portal closed immediately.

Nastu's POV~
Hmm.......where's Happy? He told me that he was going out when I woke up.

I hope nothing bad happened to him.

I'll just wait for him.

Back to third person POV~ with Lucy and the others~

A bright light covered them, and they had their eyes closed, except for Lucy.

The light finally disappeared, they opened their eyes, and they widened in shock.

"Welcome to the Moon Empire. Please enjoy your stay." Said Lucy in a sweet voice.

"Lucy~san/Lucy(4x)/Lucy~chan/Lushee?" They all asked in unison.

"Yep!~" Lucy replied back cheerfully.

They were still in shock to see Lucy like that....

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thank you all for reading!!
I hope you all enjoyed it!!
I'm so very sorry for not updating soon enough.
Gomen(ごめん)
Please tell me what you thought about it, and plead vote.
I also want you guys to request some songs for me to put in my later chapters because I took so long to update.
Think of it as a thank you for being patient.
Bye! Bye!
~ZerLushipper_1223