[ 8 ] ㅡ coffee

Min PD suddenly stepped on the breaks before we could reach the main entrance of Min Productions that made me look at him with confusion.

"That two-storey building is your dorm," he informed me, pointing at a building behind the entertainment establishment. "It's just around the Min Productions and I know all your schedules. So you can't make anymore excuses if you'll ever come late or skip rehearsals. I am very focus on you girls because you are the pioneers under my management," he asserted.

"Don't worry, Min PD. We will not let you down, especially me. I've been a trainee from different companies and wasted some of my youth for nothing. I'm already twenty-four years old. Can you sense how much I badly wanna get out there already?" I rhetorically asked him.

"The door is open. Now, get out here," he retorted, pursing his lips.

"I was trying to make a serious conversation, Min PD!" I bolted, grimacing.

"I get what you mean, okay? I'm not stupid. But do you think we are in a date right now? I have already wasted a lot of my time today because of youㅡ"

"Min PD, did I asked you to help me move, huh?" I interjected.

He sighed, massaging his temple. "Just get your ass off here now and go rehearse with the others," he commanded.

"Okay, thanks for the ride," I thanked him, hopping out his car.

But instead of going to practice, I went first to my new home after seeing the time at my phone. It's already lunch time. They are probably taking a break right now.

I didn't even bothered to knock, thinking that the dorm is deserted. But I was wrong, they are currently eating lunch at the living room while watching TV. All of them went silent and froze.

That moment, I was like that new kid in the class where I felt like being casted out. Although we are already acquainted to each other and they welcomed me warmly. I may have conversed with them before but it's not enough for me to act cool with them yet. Sorry, but I am really awkward around new people.

But it makes me wonder why I feel not-so weird around Min PD. You may have already witnessed how I talk back to him when he makes me pissed. Probably because he isn't a complete stranger to me. Like, hello. I am an ARMY. I have stalked them individually from cover to cover. So it kinda feels like I almost know Min Yoongi's personal being. Almost.

"You surprised us! I thought you were Min PD," Siara sighed in relief, letting off a loud laugh.

"Why do you all look so frightened? Are you talking about him?" I popped a question, marching towards their direction. Okay, I'm gonna try to play it cool.

"Yes," Lexie answered, chuckling.

"What about him?" I queried, my right eyebrow arching as I sat on the couch with them, trying to conceal my uneasiness of their presence. Ugh, I must really begin to get rid of this feeling. They are my new team nowㅡfamily, rather. I should start opening up too.

"Kara-eonni's announcing again about her undying love towards Min PD," Calli revealed, using her mocking tone while shaking off her head.

"Why can't you just support me?" Kara whimpered. "Can't you see I am working very hard to reach the top? Sooner or later, we will debut. And we will be the biggest girl group in the history. That time, I'll be much worthy to get paired with Min PD. By that way, people will not find any reason to say anything bad about our relationship anymore. We will be like Taeyang and Hyorin," she declared confidently, clasping both of her hands.

"Taeyang and Hyorin faced a lot of challenges together. That's what makes their love story more beautiful," Calli side commented.

"I want it to be like theirs too. But imagine a legend ending up together with another legend? Isn't that relationship goals? I just can't help imagining being envied by a lot of girls. Wishing that they are meㅡ"