[ 10 ] ㅡ ivory and ebony

A ring from my phone instantly woke me up. I checked the time, it's still 4 A.M. and it's Kaz who's being a pain in the ass at this hour. She knows how much I hate being disturbed early in the morning. But I should take this. This must be important. Well, it should be.

I accepted the call and grabbed my jacket before running outside our messy roomㅡ not only with my boxes being placed around but also the other girls' stuffs, except Siara's and Kara's spaces. Theirs are the cleanest. The rest of us can't relate.

"Kazzie, what do you want?" I yawned, walking towards the living room. I immediately coiled on the couch. Oh god, I miss my couch.

"Are you okay, eonni?" she asked worriedly.

"Huh?"

"I heard the news and saw the clipㅡ"

"What? Do you even sleep? It's four in the morning. What were you doing on the internet? Porn?" I interjected, letting out a snicker.

"I can't sleep and yeah, sort of," she replied with a laugh.

"Oh my god," I reacted. "Are you sexually frustrated?" I queried, teasing her. "And for Pete's sake! You just turned 18. What is happening to you, woman?" I chortled.

"Eonni, I was playing games and then, I got bored. Then, I remember the news I saw last night and now, I call you," she summed up. "Are you really okay?" she asked for the second time.

"Kazzie, have you really seen the clip?"

"Yesㅡ"

"Then you've also seen how I whacked the shit out of her, right? Stop worrying about me. You should be worried about Zikka," I told her.

"I have no valid reason why I should be," she simply responded.

"You have. You are in the same group. She falls, everybody falls," I advised her.

"Yeah, but I am slowly losing faith in this group. We just debuted and we are already facing a lot of problems," she sighed.

"I know how much you've dreamed for this. You have a reason to hold on. Just pray for better days. You'll all get through with this. Remember that happiness subsides. Therefore, sufferings as well. Cheer up," I comforted her. "Kazzie, I'm truly sorry if I brought another controversy to your leader. I know, I should have just ignored her. Now, you're all affectedㅡ"

"Don't be sorry. If I was in your shoes, I would have also done the same thing, eonni," she inserted, trying to make me feel better.

I was about to tell her to now get some sleep but she got first to say something. "You know, I tried to call you, eonni, last night but our phones got confiscated and Kang PD locked us in the closet for five hours. We haven't even ate dinner yet," she confessed.

"What? Why?" I exclaimed, getting up from the couch.

"Kang PD's infuriated by Zikkaㅡ"

"Then it should have just been her getting punished. Why did he included all of you?" I angrily stated.

"He said that even if it is just one's stupidity, everybody must be punished. He said that we should start protecting each other. That kind of lecture," she answered.

"But why did he deprived all of you from eating dinner? How dare him? You are not his slaves to be treated the way he wanted."

"Calm down. We already grabbed a midnight snack, eonni. Kang PD is just really super mad this time. You know, Zikka proposed to Kang PD to sue you for physical abuse and libel. He almost agreed. Not until he discovered that you are now working under Min Yoongi-ssi. That's when he started to go berserk. He told Zikka to watch out who she messes with. It looks like Kang PD's afraid of your boss," she narrated. "By the way, congratulations," she added, making cheering sounds afterwards.