[ 15 ] ㅡ illicit

A sharp ting from the elevator woke me up. I wasn't able to see my exact location yet since a piece of cloth covered me, from my head down to my waist. I slowly slid it off me, realizing that I'm on a piggyback ride.

"Um, excuse me?" I quietly uttered, poking his back lightly.

I almost fainted when it swiveled its head just enough for me to see my carrier on a black baseball cap. He paused from walking, his face very hard to read. Well, I can only see his side profile anyway.

"Where are we going?" I asked, my eyes looking around.

"Is your common sense hasn't come back yet?" he retorted as his cold breath was felt by my entire face before resuming to march to somewhere I don'tㅡwait, the interior of the building is familiar.

"This is where I lived before," I interjected, catching the unit numbers from the doors we've all passed by. "But we're not on the right floor," I quickly inserted.

"I'm glad you had some parts of your brain back. But who said we're going to your previous unit?" he responded, stopping in front of a door that says 93AB. "You can now walk right?" he questioned, losing his grip on me.

I automatically got up with my feet. Somehow, I already felt recharged although my whole body's aching like hell.

Min PD's currently pressing some keys beside the door.

"Who's unit is this?" I queried with my index finger pointing at the door.

"You were seriously beaten upㅡ"

"Can't you just give me a decent answer from my decent question?" I snapped at him. That same night's scenario came running back to my sea of memories. My blood began to boil.

He opened the door, pushing me lightly inside.

"Don't you sass me, Dayan. You don't know what you've got me into today. Dealt with the chaos you got into, fetched you from the police station looking like shit and you made me carry you all the way here. Thank God, elevators were inventedㅡ"

"I didn't contact you nor anybody! The policeman just turned out to be Mina-ger's father and he volunteered himself to call his daughter. So why the hell it's you who showed up huh?" I interpersed, yelling at him.

"Manager Jung isn't picking up her phone. So he contacted his daughter's superior insteadㅡ"

"And who told you to carry me all the way here?! You could have just dropped me at the dorms and woke me up. Why am I here anyway?" I cut him off for the second time.

He doffed his cap and ran his hands through his hairㅡdamn, that was sexyㅡoh fuck! Shit! I can't believe I still got time for this!

"I tried to wake you at the parking lot earlier and it almost took me an hour to decide to just bring you up here. You are so hard to wake up," he replied, trying his voice to sound calm.

"Well, then, I'm sorry and thank you," I sarcastically stated. "I'm sure my boss has already fixed the mess that I've got into, right? Of course, he is Min Yoongi!" I added mockingly.

"Yeah, the police are on it now with the help of that school girl," he simply replied, stepping closer to me.

"Alright, I'm gonna head out now. Merry Christmas, Min PD," I deadpanned and about to turn away from him but I was stopped when he suddenly hugged me.

"Um? What the hell are you doing?" I prompted as my whole existence went paralyzed.

"You don't know how you always make me worry," he answered, currently carressing my back. Surprisingly, he gave me a quick kiss on my forehead sending electricity all over my body and bafflement to my intellectuality.