blue

it was blue outside.

not a bright blue sky with a shinning yellow sun...but a deep blue-grey.

i usually enjoyed blue-grey days. i found the clouds sort of comforting as i hid away in my studio apartment, cuddled up in my favourite blanket watching tim burton movies.

but today i don't like the blue.

lately, blue has felt cold to me, cold, and dark, and lonely.

i know that sounds stupid, but it's true.

"what's on your mind?" shawn asked me from the other side of the couch. he looked at me with concerned eyes as i stared at our intertwined legs.

i closed the book i had previously been pretending to read and sighed. "it's the blue." i said simply.

shawn's eyebrows furrowed slightly and his head tilted. "the blue?" he questioned.

"yes the blue. the blue outside, the cold, sad, lonely blue that lives in those clouds. the blue walls in this tiny apartment. it's all making me feel blue." i said sounding completely ridiculous.

shawn looked at me with love in his eyes.

"i'm just...blue." i said before he could say anything.

shawn moved his hand to my leg and rubbed it slowly. "darling, you're everything but blue."

he looked me in the eyes before slowly crawling on top of me, his lips inches away from mine.

his hands roamed the sides of my body before his lips attached to mine.

the kiss was slow, and passionate, not rushed and hot, but still full of romance. shawn always had a way of being able to make me feel better by simply kissing me.

he pulled away lightly and cupped my face.

he was about to say something but my lips attacked his before he could get it out. my tongue ran along his lower lip, begging for entrance, and he obliged.

my tongue explored his mouth and his explored mine.

i sat up causing shawn to fall back. i took advantage of his lying down to straddle his lap.

i bent down and began sucking on his neck. avoiding his sweet spot wanting to tease him.

my hips grind into his as our lips attached once again.

my breath hitched as shawn grind into me hard and bit down on my lip.

we pulled apart and he looked at me with hunger in his eyes.

we sat there, breathlessly, desperate for each other's touch, but to blinded by lust to think.

i quickly began undoing his belt and pants. he slid his shirt of his toned torso and i stared at the beautiful man underneath me.

i sat on his muscular body running my hands over his slightly sweaty abs.

he's so gorgeous.

i leaned down and licked from his jaw all the way down to the band of his underwear.

his eyes were wide, glued one me, watching my every move and waiting to see what i would do next.

i looked him in the eyes as my hand pulled his aching erection out of his underwear.

shawn groaned slightly as his member was freed.

with my eyes, still locked on his, i kissed around the base of his cock as i watched him twitch with anticipation.

finally, i licked from the base of his cock to his tip and promptly took all of him into my mouth at once.

"oh fuck." shawn moaned as he watched in awe.

i bobbed my head up and down slowly, making sure to lick and suck at his tip as i reached the top.

i stopped at his tip and flicked my tongue on his foreskin causing shawn's hands to fly into my hair and a breathy moan to erupt from his throat.

the sounds he made were heavenly and were enough to get me off.

i came off his dick with a pop and crawled back up his body. a smile slowly creeped on his lips before he kissed me softly.

he quickly flipped us over and took off my shirt catching me off guard. he quickly attached his lips to mine once more before making his way to my now bare breasts. he licked and kissed at one bud while his fingers rolled and played with the other one.

my hands found their way into his curly locks as i grabbed hand fulls of his soft brown hair.

i bit my lip lightly, enjoying the feeling of him lavishing my body with kisses.

i was so lost in the way shawn made me feel i hadn't noticed that he made his way down to my core and was in the process of removing my panties.

he slowly pulled the off of my body, looking me in the eyes the whole time.

my breathing increased as i waited for what was next.

my core was aching for his touch and he knew it.

i lightly squirmed trying to speed up the process and shawn smirked to himself, knowing exactly what he was doing to me.

finally the underwear was off and he began kissing up my legs, lingering on my inner thighs.

he placed light kisses on my clit and laughed lightly.

"you don't look very blue down here." he said looking up at me.

i laughed lightly and pushed his head.

his lips quickly attached to my pussy, harshly sucking, taking my breath away.

"jesus fuck!" i moaned loudly.

he looked up at me, enjoying watching me squirm, loving watching how he made me feel and knowing he's the only one that makes me feel this way.

"shawn." i moaned again as his tongue slipped inside me of me. "jesus fucking christ don't stop, don't stop, don't stop."

my hand tightened around the hand fulls of hair, pulling it slightly, earning a soft moan from shawn which shock me to my core.

"fuck, fuck, fuck.

shawn slowed down slightly wanting to enjoy the moment.

he worked me with his tongue, watching my every move, until my legs began to shake and i gave in.

i trembled as his tongue sweetly liked me.

"shawn.." i moaned sinfully as i climaxed.

he continued sucking on me, enjoying very last drop of me that he could before crawling up my body and giving me a sloppy kiss.

i tried to catch my breath as i slowly wiped away the sweat that had formed on my upper brow.

shawn laid on top of me and bopped my nose.

"see, now your not blue. your pink." he said lightly pinching my blushing cheeks and kissing my nose.