jet

and just like that, it was over.

11 months,
257 shows,
and countless lonely nights.

i walked off stage, the sound of fans screaming still ringing in my ears.
and though that's my favourite part of tour, it was the last thing i was thinking about because i knew that she was here, waiting.
waiting for me to walk into my dressing room.

i walked down the narrow hallways, jake a few steps behind me, andrew, brian, josiah, and the rest patting me on the back, congratulating me. i smiled back but continued walking to my dressing room, becoming more eager with every step i took.

i turned left, then right, then left again...finally i was there. my team had cleared out, celebrating the end of tour, knowing that i would be distracted by her all night.

i placed my shaky hand on the doorknob and turned it. the door creaked, i stood in the doorway.

there she was. standing in the corner, admiring the decor of the room.

and then she turned, he hair swinging over her shoulder, smile growing on her face.

i was stunned by her beauty, falling in love with everything about her all over again, "missy..." is all i could say.

she darted across the room into my arms, lips attacking mine with passionate kisses and bites.

"shawn." she said against my lips before wrapping her legs around my waist. my hands flew to her ass, supporting her.

i crashed her back into a wall, one hand still underneath her, the other beside her head on the wall.

i pulled away from her lips far enough so i could see her whole face. her hands rested on either side of my face. i moved my hand from the wall to her mouth, dragging my thumb across her bottom lip and then cupping her cheek. she rested her face into my hand and closed her eyes.

"you're so beautiful.." i whispered to her as i rested my forehead against hers.

she ran her fingers through my hair and leaned her head back, "go get cleaned up, i have a surprise for you." she said with a smirk.

i hopped in the shower to rinse off the sweat from tonight before putting on a new pair of jeans and my white long sleeve. i walked out as i dried my hair with a towel and caught missy raking her eyes down my body. i tried to conceal my smirk.

"so what is this surprise you speak of?"

she smirked again, and curled her finger towards her motioning for me to follow her.

i walked out of my dressing room after her trying to match her quick pace but failing, our fingers interlocked, her arm stretched back to meet my forward one. she dragged me through the hallways giggling, finally we reached a door. she stopped infront if it, looked over at me as i finally stood beside her and kissed me on the cheek. she opened the door to a huge parking lot.

there was only one thing in the parking lot. a small private jet.

she was beaming at me.

"what's thi-" she cut me off

"andrew helped me plan the whole thing! he figured you'd want to spend time we me tonight so we thought what better than to spend time with each other in the sky on a direct flight home?" she said giddy with joy.

"like...home home?" i asked.

"home home." she said nodded rapidly.

i grabbed her hand a dragged her towards the jet, we laughed as we climbed the stairs and made our way into the cabin.