Cuddling <3

Bruce

You yawned on the couch watching tv, clicking through all the channels bored out of your mind. Bruce was working on a project so you were by yourself and quite frankly, you were annoyed. He's always working on stuff, and you're always bored. Left alone late at night because he's busy, it irritated you-a lot. It kind of hurt too...you didn't want to sound selfish because he is a busy guy, but you just wished Bruce would spend a little more time with you.

You stood up quickly and stomped towards Bruce's 'workshop' as you called it. He was huddled in his desk, tediously working on a tiny gadget. You walked over putting a fake smile on, "Hey, babe...what're you working on?" Bruce looked up and smiled, "Oh, you're awake? I thought you'd be asleep."

"You know I try to stay up every night until you come to bed, or to watch tv with me..."

"Yeah, but it's late tonight. I know how much you love sleep."

"I love you more." You whispered, Bruce looked at you, and for once, he read your mind. You were sad, and you missed him. He was working a lot lately....he noticed your dark eye bags from staying up all night waiting for him.

"Hey, let's go watch some tv yeah? Come on," Bruce set everything down and grabbed your hand gently to lead you back to the couch. Once you got there he laid down first and pulled you into his chest, then wrapped his arms around your smaller body. He held you close and kissed the top of your head. "I'm sorry I'm working so much, I just get so caught up...but that's no reason to ignore you. I'm sorry baby..." Bruce kissed your nose and pulled you closer. (if that's even possible??) You smiled, finally getting some time with him, cuddling on the couch and feeling loved.

You fell asleep in those arms. <3

Diana

Diana loved cuddling with you, curious as to why? Your freaking wings were like heat blankets but better because they were attached to a beautiful girl. That beautiful girl was you, the girl Diana loved. And this girl loves cuddling with you, her angel with the warm, fuzzy wings. You just got back from a flight and Diana was sharpening her sword, she looked up from her spot and smiled brightly, "Hello my angel, how was your flight?" She walked over and kissed you, cupping your face gently.
"It was good, it would be better if you could fly with me." You giggled and wrapped your arms around her, hugging her as you always do after flights. Your wings usually hurt and your back muscles are sore, Diana brought you to the bed and she laid down with you. "You should rest after a long flight, I know how sore you get." She held you and you wrapped your wings around her. She hummed in delight as your warm feathers touched her skin. These moments you loved the best, cuddling with your favorite person in the world.

Clark

You were bored and honestly Clark was too, you whined for him to come over to you so you two could cuddle. Clark certainly didn't argue and crawled in your little blanket nest with you, "You really are childish, huh?" he spoke to you, his voice hid laughter. You smiled and giggled cheerfully, "Yeah, yeah, but you love it!"

You two cuddled for a long time, it felt so nice laying on him, his muscular body wasn't uncomfortable and his big arms were very warm. You really enjoyed it, he did too. Holding your small frame in his big arms made him feel more super than when he wore his suit. (lol bad pun?)

You two started to talk about nonsense, he told you stories, you told him stories, his were much better than yours you just decided to make some up so yours sounded better. Clark laughed at one story you told about an overweight unicorn and it's addiction to cheesecake.

You two were happy cuddling on the couch, that's all that matters.

Barry

Now, Barry gets flustered anytime you touch him, even if it's just to hold his hand. He gets so nervous, even though you are an affectionate person. You hug him all the time and though he hugs back, he is a little awkward about it. You came home from a full day at work, you were so exhausted and wanted to just take a shower and rest, Barry noticed your mood was off when you came through the door. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked concerned, you shook your head tiredly. "Work."

You slumped on the couch and he just looked at you, since he was already sitting down. "That bad huh?"

"What do you think?"

"Anything I can do to help?"

"You could get over here and cuddle."

Barry blushed but complied, he opened his arms and you crawled into them. He closed his arms to lock you in an embrace and he rested his head on yours. Your arms were tightly wrapped around him as well, he was used to your tight grip. You loved holding him while he held you, what can you say?

You loved every bit of him.

Victor

Victor did not like too much physical contact, but for you, he'd ignore that. You came home from the store and put the groceries away, "Victor, are you hungry?" You called out to him, you didn't get an answer though. You called out again, "Victor?" Rounding the corner, you saw Victor scanning many holo-screens about random things. You sighed and knew he couldn't hear you when he was tuned into his research. You decided not to bother him, you returned to the kitchen to make something for you two.

At this point, you didn't really know what to make, but you decided on (your favorite type) cookies. Victor didn't eat sweets often, but you figured he would eat some if they were warm, since they taste better that way. Victor finally came into the kitchen, he smelled the first batch that was in the oven and came to investigate.

"What are you doing?" he asked quietly, recovering from all the information he took in. You turned and smiled, "I'm making cookies, what does it look like?" You mixed the batter as he came up to the counter. "What kind?"

"(Your favorite) cookies," you looked up, "You'll eat some right?"

"Of course."

After they were made, you got a plate of some and walked to the living room with him and turned the tv on, you both laid on the couch and found a show to watch. You were especially surprised when he pulled you into him and held you there, you didn't say anything because you didn't want him to get upset and let you go. You loved him touching you like this, it was nice for him too. It made Victor feel normal again, and you didn't want to make him feel different.

Arthur

You cuddle all the time, there was barely a moment where you two weren't touching at all. He loved making sure people knew you were his, even in private...and when you two are alone, well, Arthur gets handsy. He loves to touch you, hand holding, hugging, kissing, cuddling especially. You two cuddled everywhere, waiting on coffee, at the movies, on the beach, everywhere!

"Come're babe," his deep voice spoke as you came into the bedroom, you couldn't resist that voice. You rushed to the bed and jumped on him, you laughed and he chuckled at you. His warm body kept you close and comfortable, he loved holding you close and he loved to make you feel special. "I love these moments," you whispered, he chuckled again, "These moments are all the time," he covered your face in kisses and lingered when his lips touched yours.

You two fell asleep together.