Hey, Baby--Clark One Shot

Requested by @Sam11Kenobi 

B/n= baby name (of your choice)

You woke up in a hospital bed, exhausted from the events that took place before. Your hips ached and your insides burned, your eyelids were heavy and you wished you felt better when you saw the nurse bring in your beautiful baby. "Congratulations Miss Y/n, it's a beautiful baby girl." She spoke softly and handed you your baby.

She was wrapped in a big soft blanket, her eyes opened as you took her in your arms, your eyes watered as you looked at her. She was so beautiful...blue-ish grey eyes, light hair, soft skin, and a smile that light up your world. 

You held her gently and brought her head up to kiss her forehead, she smiled with her eyes closed. You looked around the room for a moment, noticing Clark was missing, your parents had disowned you after you got pregnant before marriage, (in this scenario, they are like that), you wished they could meet your daughter.

Loud footsteps sounded outside, you looked up confused until the door burst open and an out of breath Clark stood in front of you, messy hair and all. "Y-Y/n.. I'm so sorry! There was an emergency and I had to-"

"Shhh! She's asleep..." you whispered, the panic in his face disappeared and a look of shock and surprise took place. He slowly walked over to see your baby, his eyes sparkled in adoration as he finally saw her face.

"B/n, do you like that name? B/n?"

"Y-Yes, I love it," he whispered, a lone tear left his eye, "May I...?" You gave your baby to Clark, he held her as though she would break, he was so gentle with her. "Hey little one, I'm your daddy. Nice to meet you, b/n..."

You watched as he cuddled her, sitting down next to you and loving your beautiful baby.