A Goddess--Arthur One Shot

Requested by @babyniya386 

H/n= horse name

You weren't one to get angry about things, you were a lover not a fighter, but this really got under your skin. You heard Arthur almost got killed saving a person's ass, so you decided to confront the fishman about it. You got on your horse, (a goddess needs a pure white magical horse don't you agree?), and took off for Arthur. 

Your horse reared up as you mounted her, she took off and ran towards wherever Arthur was, you see, your horse is magical. You are the goddess of love and beauty, you've owned her since you were born. Once you fell in love, the bond formed with you and Arthur, your horse is able to detect where he is because your bond has never broke.

You rode through the rain to find him, but your horse lead you to a large rock on the side of a mountain. You frowned, "H/n, what are we doing here?" She neighed and ran up to the rock, turned and kicked it with her back legs, all of a sudden two metal doors opened, they were disguised as a rock. 

Your eyes furrowed as your horse ran inside, eventually leading to an elevator. Hesitantly, you entered and went to the only floor there was. After the elevator opened, it revealed a large underground cave? But there were machines and rooms, and everything a cave wouldn't have. You walked out of the elevator as four people appeared suddenly, ready to fight.

Your horse came to your side and reared, you magically generated a weapon, and blinked your eyes. They started to look drugged, entranced, or hypnotized. "I still got it," you smirked proudly, knowing your beauty is causing them to fall under your spell. Arthur came out of a room down the hall, holding his side and looking brooding as usual. 

He saw you and his eyes widened. "Y-Y/n? What are you doing here?" he stuttered as he hurried over to you, cupping your face. "I heard you got hurt, I wanted to see if you were alright," you put your hand on top of his, he smiled and rolled his eyes. 

"Of course I'm okay." Arthur turned to his entranced team, "Everyone, this is my wife, Y/n, the goddess of love and beauty, isn't she beautiful?"

"Stop it!" You playfully hit him in the chest. They seemed to recover and met everyone formally, introducing yourself and vise versa. It was nice to know he was doing something good for other people, a change from the old Arthur. 

It made you love him even more.