Argument and They Hurt You

Bruce

Okay, so he worked a lot, big deal. It wasn't a problem at all, besides the fact that it seemed like his work was more important than you. All he did was work, and even if it wasn't important, he stayed in his work room and did whatever he wanted to do, you never crossed his mind. Not once. You eventually had enough, after reading what he thought, as you suspected, you weren't even in his head. It had been weeks since you two had any time together, in fact, almost a month. You were furious.

You stomped into his workshop angrily, Bruce not looking up once. "Hey, Bruce, do you think we can go out and get some dinner tonight? We haven't been on a date in a while."

"No." His response slow and bland, your eyes narrowed. "Why won't you leave your desk?" You tried a more guiltful persuasion, "Do you not like me anymore?" To your shock and surprise, he said absolutely NOTHING. Like you weren't even there. He was annoyed you were there.

"Can you not bother me right now? I'm trying to get this device to work again." His tone was stern and demanding, your anger ignited.

"Why the hell are you acting like I'm not important?! Maybe I'm not then! Huh? I'm not important! I'm sooo sorry that the rich boy Bruce Wayne doesn't think I'm good enough!"

SLAP

You eyes widened as your hand naturally covered your stinging cheek, Bruce yelled back at you immediately after his hand came in contact with your cheek. "You can't control me just because you can read my mind, you are so clingy and needy I don't understand why you are even here!"

Tears freely fell from your eyes as Bruce's face relaxed from anger to realization for what just happened. "Y/n...I-"

"Save it, Bruce." You turned and ran out, hearing him call for you but ignoring every cry.

Diana

Diana was having a bad day, she tried keeping it to herself, but Bruce and her got into an argument about her past boyfriend, and it got a little heated. You tried to ask her about it but she was so short with you.

"B-But Diana, you always tell me what's wrong, it must be really bad if you-"

"I said I don't want to talk about it okay. Just drop it." Diana was so mean, you didn't know what was wrong but you wanted to know. You came up and wrapped your soft right wing around her as she tried to stand near the door, "Come on Diana, you can talk to me," you smiled sweetly but she grabbed your wing and yanked it off of her....

SNAP

You cried out in pain as the bone if your wing cracked under the pressure of her grip and the sudden yank, she let go suddenly as she realized what she did. "Y-Y/n! I'm so sorry! I-I'm so sorry!" She cried as she saw the pain in your face, you tried to fly out to avoid crying in front of her but as you tried leaving the ground, the tendons were cut from the bones that were snapped in your wing. You fell on the ground, hitting it roughly.

"D-Diana! Why did you do that!" Your voice strained, your wing hung awkwardly and limp at your side. She tried apologizing but you just ran out instead of hanging around.

Clark

He didn't mean to hit you, after all, you turned invisible because his screaming scared you. You tried to reason with him, trying to figure out what was wrong, but he just kept throwing things. Eventually, a lamp he angrily grabbed made its way towards you.

CRASH

It hit you in time for you to turn to your side and cover your face with your hand and arm. You cried out in pain as the lamp shattered on impact, ceramic shards cutting your skin.

"C-Clark! Oww! That hurt! Why can't you keep your temper under control!" Clark turned as you yelled at him in pain. He realized he hurt you, but he didn't pay that much attention. He muttered to you, "My mom is sick. She's in the hospital and the nurses can't do anything to help. The medicine isn't doing anything for her and the nurses don't care! She's sick..." His voice started loud but as he spoke it got quieter and quieter.

He was worried about his mom...sure, you understood that. They loved each other very much, they had a tight bond. You felt terrible for pushing him over the edge, his chest heaved. You were scared because when he's mad, he can't control his strength.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have thrown the lamp at you."

You rubbed your bleeding arm whispering 'it's fine' as you left the room to bandage it.

Barry

He came home from a rough work day, on top of that visiting the prison could've waited. You looked up at his tired face, walking over and taking his bag for him you asked what was wrong, but he said nothing. He just walked slowly to the couch and slumped down. You walked over slowly, trying to understand how he felt.

"He told me not to come back. He said he isn't going to leave and that I'm wasting my time seeing him."

"Oh come on, Barry, you're not wasting your time. You love him and he knows that. You know if I were your dad, I know I'd love to see you every now and then. I want to help you feel better."

"Well you can't so stop trying." His voice was cold.

"Barry, you don't need to be so rude, I'm just trying to help-"

"I don't need your help alright! I'm not a worthless kid! I can take care of myself and I definitely don't need your help!" He shouted at you with a tone he has never used before, you frowned but didn't show any weakness. "You don't have to yell about it then! It's not my fault you have to visit the prison because your dad murdered your mom and you can't accept that! Aren't you a smart guy! You've got a criminal degree but you can't solve the most obvious case in your life!" (I'M SO SORRY BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE FOR THIS BC I CAN'T THINK OF ANOTHER SITUATION WHERE SWEET BARRY WOULD HIT YOU)

SMACK

You turned your head back to look at the man who just hit you, fairly hard too, not bad Barry. He had silent tears falling from his eyes, he sniffled once, "I...I can't...I don't know what's worse....the fact that I just hit you, or that you mentioned my mother." He tried wiping tears from his eyes but failed as they just kept coming down.

You sighed, you made that happen, you deserved it. "Not a bad hit Barry."

That was the last thing you said before leaving, hearing Barry fall to his knees and sob his pain out alone.

Arthur

Arthur is always unpredictable when he's angry. And trying to help never ends well, he just gets madder. Like today, he was angry because some people from Atlantis were trying to tell him to take responsibility after his mother, the queen. He was yelling and complaining and your efforts to help made him angrier.

"Sorry? Speak up if you're gonna try to help!" Arthur would shout.

"I-I'm trying but you're just...scaring me so much..."

"Yeah because you can't stand it huh? You're always so helpless! Why can't you do anything for yourself?!"

You whimpered as his words hurt, every single word. You got angry and gathered courage to stand up to him. "I'm not helpless! You're angry because you can't handle the responsibilities because all you want to do is drink! Just drink your problems away because that'll help!"

CRACK

He slapped you, hard, the impact actually broke a part of your nose. He paused, realizing what he had done. "Princess...I-I'm sorry, please, let me help," he reached for you but you flinched away, crying at the pain you felt in your nose and cheek. You got up and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind you. Arthur banged on the door frantically trying to get you to come out, he knew he could break the door down but he didn't.

All he did was listen to you cry in pain behind the safety of the door.