A generation later

Rookie's pov
Hi everyone, i know it's been a little over thousand years and it's been really rough even though it's been sixteen years on the human world. I made sacrifice that was completely horrible and since I'm a mother and all, it was for the best when I forced myself to give my son Nero away sixteen years ago. I know, sadness within my soul but he will be like his daddy with my emotions since he has been fighting with it since he turned thirteen and i got used to it when i was only twenty one, actually i was then that but still no difference. So, I took over of ruling the underworld since my dad died but I knew it was part of the plan since I will be in deep in the enemy grounds in the near future since the order are a huge threat to my people since they are being captured, etc. And knowing Dante, he'll do something about it because I know that he will see through those bastards as much as I do and he will know the resemblance between us both mother and son since i took care of him even though it was only for two years which isn't a whole lot but it is for me because it didn't damage my body since i had him. I know that my son is working for them and I was quite disappointed and he's in grave danger considering the outfit I made for him since I made it myself since I'm the one who designed it for him with the symbol from me and his father since we are both practically married since i loved him for just a mere moment. Only Dante will know who he really is and myself, considering the plan and with he can see through the disguise and knows what's really going on since nero is so blind from the moment he first joined the enemy that i hate the most with my life since my people were scared to go out and to be safe from them all. My best friends are completely safe since I warned them very clearly since it was beforehand and they both believed me since it was happening for a while and it was really sad that they witnessed it but they are both safe thanks from my most skillful warriors. As long as they are near a woman that my son loves very much, then they will be fine with the bracelet I gave both of them since my people will know that they are demons too but they won't hurt them since i gave them specific orders in which they will get punished if any of them disobey since it was a secret order from me since it was nice. Since the death of the main dude of the order none other than dante himself since i knew that will happen and everyone will be blind till they get killed by people and my warriors as well, my father's soul went to his body and acted like him a few hours later considering it was all part of his plan from the very beginning and i only pity one them not the other considering i will rescue them from the demons who will be surrounding all three of them. On my life's work, i will confront my son to reveal my face and to talk to dante since it has been many, many years since we both seen each other as well as seeing his brother who i love very much but i don't admit it and neither has he but we both know that we love each other, even if we were seperated for a very long time. I hope that my only son can forgive me in time and to actually have a relationship with hin since i know that he'll protect whoever he loves.

Three days later
I came in and bowed to him since I was me since the demons were surrounding all three and they saw me, they retreated at once since i am very powerful. I hated being surrounded by men of who is going to become the imposter of my father but i bear though it for the sake of my people and my son, nero. I knew on what i was doing since these people destroyed a relationship between the demon hunters and my people since it was a fantastic flow for a ping pong stuff, etc.

*The outfit from the beginning*

I thought about it as i was walking towards them, 'I hate this outfit with my life but its appropriate for the occasion to join this lowly cult of theirs since i joined so much worse than this group' and I knew that my father's soul went to the holiness since i can sense it's essence and his power but not his logic. He saw me and spoke, "You are one who is our savior". I nodded since I'm mute and i love it since I'm observing after all, they'll die after all this shit is over. I looked at the two men who were there beside him and from one glance from them both tells me everything. He spoke since my figure was still intact, "You will be my personal bodyguard" and with that they were very angry and I accepted it since it was an honor. One of them asked him, "what does she have that we both don't?". He looked at me, "she is special to us, we can use her very well". They both don't say a word but I knew that they grunt about it much later. After what happened so far about my son, he was angry and the rest of us aren't saying a word since I knew that he will gain it at a certain age. I went with credo because he doesn't know what's really going on with everyone but a certain amount of people, myself included. I only wish that he could see the truth from the beginning and now his death will be known throughout the land and he will be honored as a hero on this place unlike their leader since his fate was sealed since he was revived long ago.