Family reunited

Rookie's pov
I was with the daughter of a researcher asshole since my journey was about to end, not my life. No one knew who i was, not even my son since that asshole of a general took my powers and all. I quickly found out what's going on and then there was V for the past few hours since he was dying and all. He introduced himself like a gentleman after he helped me battle the general black knight like it was long ago but it wasn't since i felt like dancing for once in my life.

Flashback
I was battling him like a memory that was it was the first time but it wasn't since it was so long ago. I felt a presence since it was a fierce battle between us. I knew that this jackass was taking orders from the bitch general since that's what i hear from the others and my dark one since it was nice. As it was a very nice moment and then he came in and saved me:

And so, we both fought together since he had that bird and that jaguar considering everything like back up and i like it since i rarely get some company since I'm protective of my own people at both homes since there must be balance at all costs, ...

And so, we both fought together since he had that bird and that jaguar considering everything like back up and i like it since i rarely get some company since I'm protective of my own people at both homes since there must be balance at all costs, even if i don't have powers. He spoke once as he put on his coat and vest since it was the other way around, "My name is vatile, call me v for short young lady and you are?". I introduced myself since it felt like the first time we met so long ago but it isn't since it was really odd but i knew about his demon plan not his human plan since this was an unexpected turn out of all things, "They call me rookie in this realm". He kissed my hand in which i blushed and he was the exact opposite of my beloved vergil since we fought evenly so long ago. He spoke, "Do i remind you of someone you know rookie?". I spoke, "You do but you don't act like him at all because you're the exact opposite of him". He hummed, "I see, we must go to dante since he's ahead of us since he is fighting for the existence of him and his brother". I nodded since i felt their battle long ago considering that i was planning to invade in this realm since i had unfinished business here and there again. It's a good thing that he did it for me but he'll the same person and with that he can go to hell for all I care at the moment since the incident that i have to go through and with nero, it was a whole lot worse since he didn't deserve to be in the middle in the first place.

End of Flashback
I call him mystery man and v sometimes ever since because he is like a rose and reminds me a whole lot of my ex husband but a lot nicer too with his romantic poetry in which i absolutely love since it reminds me of the old times between him and myself long before the incident. As we were both able to go through the end of our journey, he asked me about vergil since he was quite villagant about it, "Why did he leave you, even though you were going tell him?". I sadly sighed and spoke, "I knew that it was too late and if my memory serves me correctly i found that i had nero on the day that he left me for no reason at all". He was sad about it and spoke, "let's just hope that he'll make it up to you and that one day and he'll be less than an asshole". I chuckled since i liked the way that he said it since it was quite hilarious coming from him in which reminded me why I fell in love with my ex husband in the first place. We both went to our journey to the end since we all need to be with the one that we loved or hate and luckily I chose both since it was worth it in the end. As we went, I thought about it considering that the journey is nearly over and I'll miss it since I'm fond of it since it's been forever that there was a journey that was liked, 'I wonder if i can be able to see him today, if then I'll still have to stay away because i know deep within that he doesn't loves me but there's nothing I can do'.