Prologue

xX0Xx

In a quiet room on a quiet day, a figure was seen turning on the bed.

Opening bright e/c eyes she scanned her surroundings for a moment and sat up to stretch her arms, she then stood up from the bed to completely stretch her body with a yawn.

The woman now stood in her green floral night gown-

and walked to the windows to open the curtains.

She smiled brightly as she took in the sunlight and looked outside the window, it was a nice and beautiful morning no doubt.

Her thoughts were cut short when the soft sound of the piano echoed outside the door, she smiled and hummed along at the rather... intimate song and knew only one person could have produced such a melody.

She made her way outside the door and her thoughts were proven right when she saw a rather handsome young man playing the piano.

She leaned on the railing outside her door and watched the young man's fingers grace the piano as he played the intimate tune.

She found herself swaying as she closed her eyes, appreciating the song, and when it had stopped she opened them again to find two pairs of eyes looking at her.

"Good morning, Y/n," the young man greeted with a smile.

"Good morning, Markus," she smiled back.

"Well, look who's late for breakfast again," another voice cut in and Y/n couldn't help but roll her eyes playfully and smiled.

"Good morning to you too, Dad."

Carl Manfred only shook his head at his daughter with a smile as he rolled his wheelchair to fully glace up at her.

"Go on, go get yourself fixed up so you could have breakfast."

"Yes Dad," Y/n smiled again and went back to her room to prepare herself for the day.

Carl turned back to Markus whose eyes followed her until she was in her room and when she was he had turned his attention to his owner who looked at him solemnly.

"One day I won't be here to take care of the both of you anymore."

Carl started as he took a glace at Y/n's door.

"You'll have to protect yourselves, and make your own choices."

He put his focus back on Markus who seemed to be contemplating the words as Carl continued.

"Decide who you are, and wanna become. This world doesn't like those who are different, Markus. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be."

Markus listened quietly and let Carl's words sink into his memory. The older man then requested to be bought to the studio and so he complied.

As Markus and Carl went to the studio Y/n came out of her room looking fresh and awake as she wore a lovely and colorful outfit-