Epilogue: Their Road to Happiness

(I have no idea about laws and stuff so I'm only going to write this as politically correct as I am capable of so please don't hate me if I get the whole thing wrong)

xX0Xx

There were many reasons why Markus was so keen on getting android equal rights.

One was so that androids can be treated equally while having their own housing and property to their names, another was so that they could be legally registered as official citizens with their own names and not just models and numbers, one more is so that they could vote for whoever they want to elect and have the choices that were granted for the humans as well.

There were many reasons why Markus wanted to settle all their rights together and of course all of this was for the stability of his people but one particular human rights he wanted for androids as well was something very close to his own personal reasons.

The rights of android marriage.

Although there were no rules for his kind when it came to love and happiness the thought of being legally bound to someone and them being called your spouse was something Markus really liked.

He absolutely loved the idea that the only woman he cherished more than anything in this world would be called his and only his.

Call him possessive or whatnot but the thought of Y/n walking out their door with a ring on her finger signifying that she only belongs to him and he only belongs to her was more than enough reason for him to actually put it on his list of rights that should be immediately approved.

Markus went and proposed this to his council and they all looked at him with knowing smiles, especially Simon since he was well aware of how Markus was dying to propose to Y/n.

-

It was a grueling and long process for the androids to get their equal rights and after that things shifted to third gear.

Everything became political after that and as far as Markus knew he wasn't designed to know anything about politics but, a perk of being an android was having extensive knowledge so, although he wasn't originally programmed to be a political figure, he had to become one for the sake of his people.

Coming home mentally exhausted had become a norm for Markus and he was always thankful when he entered his home to find his beloved waiting to welcome him and listen to all his complaints.

Sometimes he felt bad for Y/n since he would rant about his stressful job over and over again but she would often remind him that she personally liked hearing him talk and speak about his troubles and she told him that it made her feel involved in all aspects of his life.

Markus was always so thankful for Y/n and her kind understanding so, he pushed forward everyday and worked hard since he had the person he loved behind his back.

"I'm home." He called out and soon Y/n's figure came out of the kitchen door as he hung his coat.

"Welcome home." She smiled and pressed quick a kiss on his lips.

Markus wrapped his arms around Y/n's figure and held her tight, a sigh came out of his lips earning a giggle from the woman and she wrapped her arms around him and she gently rubbed his back.

"Tired?"

"Very."

Y/n chuckled a bit before leading Markus to one of the couches in the living room and gently pushed him to sit down, Markus had been accustomed to this action and turned his body to the side of the couch where he lifted his legs towards the armrest and let it dangle from there. Y/n then sat down behind him and gently pulled Markus to where his back met her chest and her arms lazily found its way around his.