Chapter 1

Dipper's POV
It's almost the end of the summer and we had been through alot with fighting off demons and finding out that my gruncle stan wasn't my gruncle stan. And mabel she's has so many crushes that I don't even have enough fingers to count. Wendy oh sweet wendy found out that I had a crush on her but we're still friends. Bill well he took over my and body I tried to kill all of us. But soon summer will be over and me and mangle will need to go home for school. But then something happened that changed everything that would change Mabel's and mines life.
-----------
It was a few days before me and Mabel were about to leave I went in my room and a floor bored lifted when I stepped on it I was surprised because it never happened before so I took the floor bored off and saw a journal and pictures. On the journal it had the name Marcelline on it I opened it and read it I was surprised at what I found out. I ran down stares with the journal in my hand running towards stanley and ford. "Is it true" " is what true" "is it true that the demon Marcelline and the demon Cronos are my parents" "now where would you get an idea like that" I held the journal towards them They both looked surprised. After that they sat me and Mabel down to talk to us and told us the story. thats why everything changed I found out me and Mabel weren't actually twins my parents weren't actually my parents. So I went into the woods to calm my nerves when he appeared out of no were I thought he was gone but I guess I was wrong.