chapter 7

Bill pov
Dipper looked so adorable there in his bed that I just couldn't stop looking at him "Bill are you just going to stair at me or are you going to say something to me." I sat on his bed looked him In the eyes and said something to him I never thought I'd say " You are the most interesting person I've ever met and I like that, because you are the first person in centuries that I actually want to keep safe from harm." He looked surprised for a few seconds and then he smiled that adorable smile of his and said "You are the most unpredictable person I know and I like that about you and since you are my first boyfriend I can't compare you to anything and that's a good thing." I got closer to him and kissed on his cheek then on his nose and finally on his lips. What can I say I'm falling for this human.
Dipper pov
He kissed me and I kissed him back it was great I was so lost in the moment that I didn't realize I was on top of him. I felt safe with him I felt like we belong together. " Pinetree" "yeah bill." He waited a second then said " Are you sure you want to do this." I looked him in the eyes and kissed his neck, and whispered in his ear " I'm sure bill so don't worry." We went back to kissing and bill flipped me over on my back and stated kissing my neck, lefted up my shirt and started kissing and licking my chest and nipples. To the point I let out a moan bill lifted his head and gave me a devilish smirk. "What are you smirking about" "Nothing just making a mental note that you liked it when I did that." We both laughed and bill came back to my lips kissed them them took off my shirt. I guess I'm falling for this bozo.
Bill pov
I lifted my head up and saw pintree laying there looking innocent but also lustful. I couldn't control myself I bent back down and started kissing his neck so he wouldn't notice my hand moving to his crotch. Then I started to palm him and he started to moan even louder but with my other hand I covered his mouth after all we were still in his house. "Shhhh you don't want anyone to hear us do you." He shaked his head no and I went back to palming him. When he moved my hand and got on top of me. " It's my turn." He then proceed to kiss my neck and unbuckle my pants and palm me I moaned and squirmed. When he lifted his head and said "look who's being loud now." I felt embarrassed he smirked and kissed me on my lips. And I thought to myself how fucking cute can he get.
Sorry for not posting this chapter I've just been busy but I hope you like this chapter leave comments of what you want to happen in the next chapter ;) love you guys.