chapter 6

Dipper pov
I get out of, git dressed,went down stairs grabbed a toast and went to the Wood's where Bill was I ran towards him and when I got to him I put my hands on my knees because I ran out of breath. When I look up I see bill I look at him, we stare into each others eyes for a second then I break the silence "Bill I need to ask you something" "what is it" he said to me in a nervous tone " well yesterday we kissed and I was wondering did you feel a spark." He looked at me for awhile then a smirk comes to his face "yes i did pintree but did you?" I look at him and I blush Bill chuckles as if me blushing is funny. When I put my head down i feel Bill's hand touch my chin and lift my head "I'm teasing you pintree don't be so serious." I smile and I feel his other hand touch my waist and pull me in closer to him to the point were our faces are only an inch apart. I blush even more "you look cute when your embarrassed pintree" bill said to me this time I know that he is teasing me after a while he kisses me and just when I stopped blushing heat rises to my cheeks again.
--------------------
It's been a few day's since Bill and I have seen each other on that Saturday we decided that it would be best if we kept our relationship to our selves because pretty much everyone hates him and would use me as a weakness towards him. On friday was the day were he popped up in my room onto my bed " Bill what are you doing here" "I couldn't wait to see you"