chapter 11

So hope you guys are ready for this chapter and hope you like it bye.
Dipper pov
I'm still looking in the mirror in disbelief could I actually be a demon. Or is this just some crazed dream Standford comes into the bathroom grabs me by the rist, and brings me back down stair, then strapped me down on chair, then starts taking samples of blood from me and says "I think your half demon dipper." "How could I be half demon when Mabel and I are twins." He looks at me like he knows something. "What is it." "There was this demon named Lora, she fell in love with a human but he was married to another. So Lora decided to make her self look like a human. She had blue skin, silver hair,voilet eyes, and tattoos all over her, like you do right know, she was beautiful and the man she was in love with fell for her but he never left his wife. A year later Lora got pregnant but since the child was human and demon she decided to sneak into a hospital. But before she went in she casted a spell on the child. The spell was until it's 16th birthday will the child be able to know its true identity. After that she left the child in the nursery. Luckily I had an encounter with her and managed to get some of her blood." He grabs this knife that has blood on it and wet a q-tip and wipes it on the blade. "So you think that this Lora is my mother." He turns around like at me and holds up a perternity test and says "I know that you are related to Lora." Then he walks towards me and unties me from the chair and say "So looks like since your 16 your demon side is showing so let's find your mother. You ready for that Dipper."
so I'm cutting this a bit short so sorry for that so hope you like this chapter. And yeah come back for more.