chapter 3

"Fine you can stay but if one of young complain you're coming back home do you understand" said his mom" yes I understand mom we won't complain I love you good bye mom see you next year" I ran to Mabel to tell her the good news she's been been down for weeks because she has to leave her friends I ran towards Mabel " Mabel guess what" "what dipper" "mom said we could stay in gravity falls" "really!" "Yes" she screamed in joy and went to go tell Stanley and Ford. And while she was doing that I summoned Bill. " what's up pinetree" "would it be possible for you to take me to go see my parents on saturday" "But aren't you going home on Saturday" "No I got my mom to let us stay" "well then I can take you see you around kid."
--------------
The whole family went fair ice cream a few ours later we had fun celebrating that me and Mabel get to stay and even though me and Mabel aren't really twins I still think of her as my sister and my best friend we've been through a lot together and we've helped each other through tuff spots I love her she's the best sister and friend a guy could ever ask for. "Hey dipped wadldles made a mess." We all laughed than I remembered something from when I was a baby . remember my mothers long black ivery hair and her beautiful Violet eyes and my fathers dark blue eyes and dirty blonde hair much different from Bill's hair color. I snapped out of it when Mabel put waddles in my face and said "why are you looking so serious" in a weird voice. she made me laugh that Mabel's power making people laugh like me.