chapter 13

Hey guys sorry for not updatinfg this in awhile, but I hope you like this chapter.😋

Mabel pov
I wake up to see my brother gone and his clothes gone as well "Dipper where are you." No one answers I just hear the wind coming through the cracked window. "Dipper this isn't funny where are you!" Again no answer, at this point I was scared. So I got off bed and put on my lama sweater on, blue jeans, pink sandals, and a Headband with a big glittery star on it. I ran down stairs hoping to see both of my grunkles, but instead all I saw was grunkle stan sitting on the armchair in his underwear and white t-shirt. Uhhh i can not believe someone so disgusting is our grunkle but hey he's family. "Hey grunkle Stanford do you know where Dipper is, he wasn't in the room and his clothes were gone as well. Grunkle Stanford grunted " Nope, Stan wasn't in his basement either." I wonder where they are Dipper wouldn't just leave without telling me. Should I tell Bill that Dipper isn't here or should I just let him find out on his own?
~timelaps~
Dipper pov
Me and uncle Stan were walking into this portal that he created he said that it would take us to the underworld. I'm just worried how Mabel is going to react when she notices I'm no where to be found and if Bill would be nocking every building down to find me. "Dipper I want you to stay by my side, the underworld is very dangerous okay." Stan says in a very stern voice. "Yeah I got it." We walk through the portal afraid, cause I'm going to meet my new mom I'll finally understand where I came from what I am. I'll finally get the answer I've been wondering for hours, why couldn't she keep me. Ugh this is just so frustrating. Stand and I walked into the portal, as we walked in I saw blue light every where but as soon as the light from the tunnel came it disappeared. I found myself on a dark and miserable cave, with claw marks every. "Dipper are you here." "Yeah I'm here. And where exactly is here?" A roar echoed through out the cave sounding like a predator that has catched its pray.
Hope you guys liked this.