6.2) Instagram Live

" - talking
' - comments
/////////////////
A blur of color appeared at the side of the screen. The screen lagged for 5 seconds until you could clearly see them both.

"Wow, this is awkward ha." Reina sighed looking next to her.

"Why cuz ya left me?"

"Oh please that was the best decision I ever made. You weren't ready for me."

The comments started to go wild.
'🙌🙌🙌'
'She crazy 4 that'
'DADDD 💦'

"Fuck you mean I wasn't ready for you?"

'Dudes acting stupid as if he wasn't seen with hella thots'

"What that person said you was always with other females, flirting and shit. One of those days I knew you were going to cheat so I left you before that."

'❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️'
'👌🏿👌🏿'
'💦'
'I should of done that lmao'

"You is stoopid foh that actin as if I never went back home to you."
Reina stopped looking at the comments and gave him a dirty look.

"That just shows that you weren't or will ever be ready for me so let's just skip this conversation."

"Nah what you don't want to tell me now."

"Just drop it Danny." She said sternly which make Tekashi bite the side of his cheek but he decided to ask her later.

"How about we just answer some questions that others might have." Basically hinting at people to start asking them stuff.

' ShyanneXo why Chief Keef?'

"This a good one Reina, why did you decide to go to a bitch nigga chief Keef? Is it because you wanted to be petty."

"Okay first of all calm your ego down everything I do isn't about you. But the reason is because he messaged me and of course, I thought the same thing that he wanted to use me against Daniel. He told me that he didn't know that I was his ex but either way I hung out with him and his friends and well the rest is history."

"Fuck him like comeee onnn everyone knows you're my ex."

"I got to stop you their because I hope that's not the reason most know me. Either way I didn't hang out with him because y'all have beef. Who knows I might just hang out with others that don't like you but it's not because of you. Not like it will be hard because everyone hates you." She started to laugh at the thought. Tekashi had a sour face.

"Okay if you want to pretend like you still don't love me then I'll go along with it." Reina stopped laughing when he said 'love'.

'Oh 💩 she still love lil nigga'
'👸❤️'
'☝️☝️☝️'
'Jake Paul would never'
'When y'all meet'

"Shit we met at her concert or was it her dads? Ion remember but I got in backstage. She was sittin lookin fine and shit, knew I had to say sum so I did." He said chuckling.

"I didn't really wanna talk to him but he was persistent as fuck. Like leave me the fuck alone damn." She sighed wishing she could back in time where nothing was complicated.

'What age?'

''I was just turning 18 while he was 20"

'He ❤️ em young 😂'
'Barely'

A slam was heard in the background of Reina which made her jump. She shushed them then giggled.
"I'm sorry I gotta go but I'll answer more on twitter later." Before Daniel could say anything she left.

<><>><><>>>>

I suck at stories but y'all seem to love 6ix9ine so I'm going to continue as long as you comment and vote. Tell me what you would like to see.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

R.I.P X ❤️😇🤧