25) IRL

"Lets start from the beginning." The producer commanded Reina, who is in the recording booth. She threw a thumbs up to confirm that she is ready.

" How could you leave us so unexpected?
We were waiting, we were waiting
For you but you just left us
We needed you, I needed you

Yo, I don't know what it's like to be addicted to pills
But I.." until she was interrupted by the door being opened. Groans of annoyance were heard around the room. Everyone knows that if the door had a green light flashing that you dont walk in or else people would have to stay longer. It was her brother/manager out of breath. Reina looked at him in worry because last time he rushed in was when her friend was shot so she naturally thought it was an emergency.

"What is it?" His only response was helding his hand up.
"You got a request for a song feature." He heaved out in one breath.
"Okayy... but why are you out of breath?" She trailed off chuckling in relief.
"Your stupid dog chased me up here." He snapped but it only made everyone in the room laugh.
"Well no shit he probably thought you were playing with him."
"My poor baby" she pouted.

"Wait, theres also a weird guy named Sebastion says he's here to see you." She scoffed already knowing who it is.
"Give me 20" she walked out of the booth.
"Come on"

She walked to the front desk where a man with  beanie tried to stuff his colorful hair into it. She says that because he missed a green and pink piece of hair in the back.

"Mi princesa" the 'unknown' man exclaimed unexpectedly hugging her before she could react. Her brother and 3 bodyguards in the lobby were rushing forward. Her brother saw the green hair just in time so he made them back down. She was stiff until she thought 'fuck it' and hugged him back. Reina was the first was to pull back because it felt like she was losing blood from his tight grip.

"What are you doing here?" She smiled at him.

"Uh you see.."

===

Shoot! So much has happened since I last updated that I don't even know if I should continue this book.

If I do continue then should I go with my sad ending or what do you think.