21) IRL

"What's the name, bruh?" A friend asked leaning on the white couch in the studio.

"Ion know, Fefe sounds bout right." He turned the music back on to listen to it over again.

"You need to quit with these names." A girl that one of the guys brought with them said.

"Girl, shut the fuck up ain't nobody ask you."

"Aye thats my girl, respect ha," the guy next to her groggily said. No one payed them any attention. This conversation brought back memories, Reina would of tried to fight everyone in the room which was funny. It was like seeing a midget fight a wrestler or a besketball player.

"Who featured in this again?" A guy named Russel asked in spiny chair while smoking.

"Nicki Minaj I told ya." Multiple scuffs were heard in the room. Daniel turned the music back down when he heard them. He looked at everyone around him in confusion.

"Niggah you telling me that you featured a wack ass female rapper." Russel said in disgust.

"The fuck is your problem?"

"Im just saying that your ex is one of the best female rappers alive."

"Man you think ion know that but my manager said nicki woulda be best,"

"Well he a damn lie, whatevah" that was the end of that conversation.

"Speaking of your bitch, she posted sum." Another random dude brought to his attention. Daniel took out his phone from his pocket and looked at her socials.

The video started with the camera facing a glass where Reina was in the room of. She had headphones on and was obviously rapping into a mic.

" I got this picture in my room and it kills meBut I don't need a picture of my mom, I need the real thingNow a relationship is something we won't ever haveWhy do I feel like I lost something that I never had?

But I don't need a picture of my mom, I need the real thing
Now a relationship is something we won't ever have
Why do I feel like I lost something that I never had?........" the song which was new faded out in the background. Then whoever was recording them slowly spun around to show 4 males in the room.

then it turned back to face the front but instead of her being behind the glass she was in front

then it turned back to face the front but instead of her being behind the glass she was in front. Her eyes were glossy but she still kissed her middle and pointer fingers and put it to the lens. The video ended with her giggling which he missed the sound of.

"Hmm" he mumbled