16) Meeting

"this is so awkward" Reina chuckled sitting across from Daniel. They decided to go out to eat together for old times sake after court. He didn't reply because he was admiring her. Its been a long time since they last saw each other in person.

"nah I dont feel it that way." turning away to wave over a waitress.

"so those guys actually stole your stuff, huh?" she asked to make sure because she knows who he is and he is crazy enough to set himself up for publicity. He paused to order for both of them which made Reina slightly happy that he remembered her order.

"yea but enough of that been hearing that 24 fucking 7. what chu been up to?" he asked sitting up with interest because anything involving her made him feel like a teenager in love.

"ooo ive been making music and collabing with unique artist that are less known." she said smiling at the idea of helping others in their career.

"I think people are really going to like this album since it has more me."

"can I ask you something?" Daniel asked seriously making Reina stop but she nodded anyways. She already knew what he was going to ask her. He took a deep breath.

"do you see ........ us getting back to how we were?" Reina sighed looking at him but reached out to put her hand over his.

"look honestly I wont say no or yes because I cant tell the future." she looked into his eyes to show how serious she was about the situation.

"who knows if you will find someone that makes you happier." she added but Daniel shook his head.

"nah that shit would nevah happen, I love you." he emphasized grabbing her hand that was on top of his but she continued.

"OR I could meet someone who makes me happier." she said looking away from him and to the empty table next to them.

"fuck that, youre wack if you think anyone will make you happier than me." he almost shouted bringing attention to them. she shushed him after seeing how heated he was getting.

"oo I get it this is your way of saying that nigga, your new boyfriend." he snapped at her.

"god no, hes not my type." she chuckled making him relax and laugh also.

"and I dont know who you think you are talking to like that." she glared at him.

"but seriously why not, were good together." he sighed dissapointed that this metting went nowhere.

"Baby, lets just get over this bump together then worry about our status later." she said causing a smile to appear on 6ix9ines face.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I am sorry but this has so many errors because its hard typing on a tablet.

This is the first chapter to baby steps of getting them together.

also check out my Landon Cube book because these two are the ones im going to update right now with no phone.