9) Instagram Live

Y'all ain't let me have a full day before giving me 10 Votes.
------
ChiefKeef is Live

The camera lagged for a second until it showed him sitting on a couch. He was obviously in a room with his friends because you could see smoke. He didn't look directly into the camera for a second until he tilted it to show Reina sitting next to him. She was laughing with everyone else, looking into the camera Chief Keef smirked.

"Aye." She turned really fast to look at him then looked shook when she saw he was live.

"How long have you had it on?" She asked him, leaning more into the cameras view by leaning on him. To which he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Just turned it on." He slurred a little.

"I thought we were going to do this later"

"Nah let's do it" he said looking down at Reina. She nodded at what he said, sitting up she took him phone.

'🙌👑❤️'
'😐💔🤔'
'Dang they always together'
'O what they gonna say'
'😏'

"Keefy over here." Laughter went around the room because of the name.

'😂😂😂'
'🤣😭'

"He wants to address some shit that Tekashi69 did. He made a video spending money on Chief keefs 'baby mama'." She summarized the situation.

"You see it's funny because you know that isn't his baby." She leaned back onto Chief Keef. He took the phone back.

"That ain't my baby mama, you just took a random hoe that I don't care about shopping so why the fuck would I care. Tell me that nigga why.would.I.Care." He emphasized the last words.

'Shit'
'He ain't claiming no thots 🤣🤣'
'He looking madd stoopid now'

"I know someone that you do care about though, Reina." This brought her back into the live because she was looking at someone behind the phone, smiling.

"You still love her, right. You take any chance to bring her up like a thirsty ass bitch."

"How about this I'll take care of your girl and you keep going at irrelevant females, yeah." He turned to Reina, pinching her chin and turning her face to face him. They looked into each other's eyes for a second.

'The ain't bout 2?'
'PETTY 👋'
'Ah my fan girl ❤️ '

They slowly leaned it and kissed each other in front of thousands of people. 40 second passed until they moved away from each other smiling.

"You taste like candy" he laughed at her.

"I'm sorry, I love candy" she giggled into her hand. Then the camera abruptly turned black.

ChiefKeef ended the live

--------
15 Votes for a new chapter.

I truthfully think this story is slowly going to shit.