06

real life

evelyn ran around her apartment. she forgot her headphones. it wasn't really a big deal but to her it was a big deal. she ran to her room. then the kitchen, and last the bathroom. 'where is it?!' she mentally cursed at her self for always packing everything last minute.

her hand where tangled in her hair. 'ugh! where is it!!' talking to her crazy self. again. (lol what). something caught her eye. her headphones! 'finally!' she smiled and punched her fist to the air in victory.

"okay bitches im here." she said as she opened her car door. mackenna her best friend was already there waiting or her for more than half an hour. mackenna didn't bother asking her about what happened because lets face it, mackenna already knows its something dumb so she prefers to let go of it.

the car ride was pretty quite in evelyn's opinion. maybe because she's the one that basically starts conversation and now she's to nervous about the table read to even talk. "are you nervous?" mackenna asked her softly knowing she was indeed nervous. "yeah no shit sherlock what does it look like?" evelyn snapped. mackenna was used to this. she knew if evelyn snaps that means she's nervous.

after a while of silence, evelyn talks to mackenna about how she's feeling. about how nervous she was. it was common for evelyn to be nervous because of her situation. "i know how you're feeling okay. just calm down. i'll be with you." mackenna gave a small smile and with that evelyn felt was better. it felt as if she wasn't nervous anymore. her thoughts were been pushed aside and before they knew it they have arrived at the JFK Airport.

6 hours and 10 minutes, they arrived at Los Angeles.
___________

176,124 likes| 16,818comments[noafence]just landed in LA!! so exited for tomorrow :)location: LAX Airport, Los Angeles___________

[noafence]
just landed in LA!! so exited for tomorrow :)
location: LAX Airport, Los Angeles
___________

user99: WNDJA GOOD LUCKK

user122: angels omg

user1: how r u guys so pretty UGHHHH

mackilumie: make me a sandwich yo
|
noafence: you're sitting next to me
|
mackilumie: and your point is?
|
noafence: MAKE ONE BY URSELF

user47: goalssss^^

tchalamet: cute x
|
noafence: thanks :))

user183: omG I SMELL A NEW SHIP!!!!

user373: SHIPPP^^^

___________

tchalamet:
hey. exited for tomorrow?

noafence:
hello! and yes but definitely nervous i guess. haven't really been on the screen for some time..

tchalamet:
don't be. im sure you would do an amazing job! your work on nerve was breath taking.

noafence:
likewise to you! your work on cmbyn wndhsjak so amazing.

tchalamet:
yeah so amazing to a point you made me into a meme

noafence:
that was the first thing that popped when i search at 'cmbyn memes' on weheartit

tchalamet:
wow weheartit

noafence:
um iheartme

tchalamet:
that was so corny what the hell

noafence:
omg thanks i feel so loved! 💓

tchalamet:
your weird

noafence:
no im evelyn

tchalamet:
okay where is this conversation going to

noafence:
to your heart ayyyyyy *inserts the meme of you saying ayyyy*

tchalamet:
oh my lord. okay 🙄

noafence:
sassy

noafence:
i like it

tchalamet:
im lovin' it

noafence:
okay bye

tchalamet:
hehehhehe
DELIVERED 14.27pm

tchalamet:
are you serious? :/
DELIVERED 14.29pm

tchalamet:
okay bye then...
DELIVERED 14.30pm