22

She was with the boy from the picture 'user12' posted. It was her ex from high school. Better known as Alex Daniel.

He looked at them with sadness filling his eyes. He noticed on how handsome he was. She was smiling. The frown that Timothée caused disappeared from her face.

Timothée just happened to over hear their conversation.

"He's with Gabriella."

The crack in her voice was visible. She was devastated about the whole Timothée and Gabriella thing. Timothée saw that Alex wrapped his arm around her as she cried on his shoulder. Evelyn let out a sigh. she gave up on the thought Timothée would swoop her and into his arms but she was wrong.

Little did she know that Timothée wanted to do that but he thought it was best if he stayed away.

_________

226,157 likes | 56,279 comments[noafence]nice catching up with you!!tagged: alexdaniel_________

[noafence]
nice catching up with you!!
tagged: alexdaniel
_________

user263: isn't that her ex?

user07: tchalamet come get ur lady

user538: woahhhhhh what

user2: tchalamet

user68: tchalamet

user0: tchalamet

alexdaniel: it was nice seeing you again! xx
|
noafence: likewise! 🙈

user06: whatt?^

user284: lol they're just friends
noafence liked user284's comment!

_________

Timothée sat on his bed with tears in his eyes. 'Did I hurt her that much?' He asked himself. He swore on his life that he didn't intend to hurt her.

His anxiety rised so much to the point he was having a panic attack. He thought that Evelyn was fine and turns out she was hurting. It hurts him to know that he was the cause of why Evelyn hasn't been on set.

He took a deep breath and headed outside. He wanted to go to starbucks only because that was their place. The place that they would run to if Michael was being annoying.

_________
author's note!!

honestly what is this chapter.
anyways, i still cant belive that this has 1k reads :)))))))))))

this chapter is dedicated to: Marvelbccg13
because their comment was sweet and thanks for the votes!
-n :)