08

"Yeah, um yeah I'm okay." She managed to blurt out. Her blue eyes met his hazel-blue eyes. He gave her a slight smile before helping her up. The atmosphere was so awkward as evelyn would describe it. "Um, maybe we should go to them?" Timothée said pointing to a pack of old looking men. Well that was a bit harsh so um, the directors. Evelyn nodded.

She kept her head low because she wanted to show respect. Well we all know thats a lie, she kept her head down low because she was embarrassed. 'Such a good first impression dummy.' She rolled her eyes at her brains saying. They looked at her with piercing eyes. She smiled slyly.

"Hello there Ms. Evelyn, is your foot okay from the fall?" Her face immediately became as red as a tomato. She could hear Timothée giggle behind her. evelyn nugged her elbow to him and he immediately stopped. "yes, it's alright i guess. maybe a little scratch but it's fine." she said scratching her neck. the directors smiled.

As she strolled around set, she noticed on how much equipment there were. She saw her trailer in between someone else's trailor. 'Evelyn Noa' was written on a piece of paper. she smiled at the paper. Her own trailer. Something she has imagined since a kid was in front of her very eyes. She opened the door carefully trying to not make many sounds. A little chair was placed right in front of her mirror. She stared at herself. Part of her was proud that she made her dreams a reality but some parts of her wanted to figure out if this was what she wanted. Ifshe was happy doing this.

"You feel proud?" A voice startled her. once again. The Timothée Chalamet was standing behind her. "Oh hey.. And yeah I guess. Just trying to figure out if this is what I want you know? Like sometimes I'm happy that I get go play another character but some parts of me feels like I'm not honest to myself." Her face fell. She hasn't really thought of that. the words just slipped. He put a hand on her shoulder whilst taking a seat beside her.

"I feelthat too. I just wanna go back to when i could roam around the streets without getting papped." She was glad someone understood her. As herself not as someone the media tells about her.

As much as Timothée wanted to talk to her and vice versa, they had to go back to the hall to start the table read. "Come on, let's go to the hall." He put a hand out for evelyn to grab but instead, she slapped it playfully and walked off.

_____________
author's note!

hey im back! this chapter is so rushed lol sorry. anyways, so sorry for the wait. thanks for 80 views! PLEASE VOTE THIS STORY THANKS!
-n :)