29

The media went crazy about their break up and to be honest it was getting really out of hand. A lot if conspiracy theories on why they got together when filming started and they broke up when filming ended.

Evelyn's phone was bursting notifications from some fans and even some of her friends. Even Mackenna tried to keep in touch.

Ever since they broke up, Mackenna has been trying to keep in touch with her. She was still very mad at her for backstabbing her but she was happy she tried to apologize.

It was a sunday morning and Evelyn was laying down on her couch-bed at her little apartment she moved into when the 'Mackenna Drama' happend. She sipped her (tea) coffee that Timothée made for her before he left to get some groceries at some local market.

Timothée grabbed some bread for Evelyn because thats all se would eat nowadays.

Evelyn and Timothée has been hanging out more because they were somewhat out of the public eye for now even though the fans are dying to know why they broke up.

"Okay we have everything. Bread check. Milk check. And the rest check."

He smiled slightly thinking that he could come home faster than usual and see Evelyn. Just the thought of her made his cheeks warm up.

He grabbed the bread and spun around to put it in his basket but he accidentally hit someone.

"Mackenna?"

_______
Author's Note!!

Might double update today but idk lol
-N :)