Chapter 1

"Mom! I want to go to this camp. Its like the best musical camp ever and this will help me explore the music in me." I tried convincing her.
"Music in you? You know what, get down to reality. This "talent" sort of stuff does not work that easy. Moreover, we don't have any known in the city and without reference its a total failure......"
And there she went on and on about how they educated me so that I can make something good out of my life and how all this can ruin my life forever. But this is me and music's my life and I want to do what I love.
"Okay, I understand what you are saying. Just give me one chance and if I am not able to prove myself, I will back off. Fine?" I said.
"Okay " she said knowing I wouln't stop.
"And please convince dad. I love you. Bye" I pleaded and went in my room.
At night, we were all having dinner and my dad said,"Your mom told me the entire thing and if that's what you want then thats okay with me."
He smiled.
I was shocked. This was not the response I expected from my dad. Well, it was good for me.
"So tell me about all the details of that camp." He said.

And so, finally I was going to go.

Hi! I am Nina Green. Music is what comes to me- in happiness, sorrow or at any point of time. Its build in me.
And now its time to take my musical story at another level and I am soo READY!!