Chapter 2: Nina

Today is the day I go to the camp, the place which can change my entire life.
I hug my mom and give her a goodbye kiss. My sister, Ally gives me a peck on the cheek and I leave with my dad.

"So, are ya nervous?", my dad asks.

"Kinda, you know I always wanted to do this but now I don't know if i would be able to...."

"Ofcourse you can do this! I know my  sweetheart is the best. And I am not just saying this cause I am your dad but I have actually heard your music and its good. Remember one thing, always believe in yourself." He said smiling.

I never knew this side of my dad. I always thought of him as a strict and stubborn dad. I never expected him to be so supportive at this point of time in my life.
He actually had faith in me and that was enough to keep me motivated.

As we reached I hugged him and said goodbye. I had to win and not just for myself but for my family.

I went inside. I was in the lawn where all other campers were assembled. Everyone was busy with their stuff. One blonde girl was showing off her moves. Another buch of guys were playing down their beats. The place was full enthusiasm and everyone was so talented. I was none like them. I was pretty dumb girl who thought this would be easy. I now again questioned myself. I was nervous like hell. Why on earth did I decide to come here? Allotments were made. I was going towards my room trying hard not mess up anything or bump into anyone, but what has to happen, happens. Suddenly I bumped into a girl.

" I am so sorry. It really wasn't intentional. I am really very sorry." I freaked.

"Come on! Its okay. You didn't commit a crime. I am mitchie." She said holding out her hand.

We shaked hands. I introduced myself to her and then we realised that we were going to be roomies. I was glad I had such a free-spirited and not mean roomate. We walked towards our room engrossed in our talks. She was really an interesting chick. In the passage a blonde girl passed by me with a cunning expression and with her girlfriends following her. She saw me like I was an odd duck out there.

Mitchie noticed this and said," That was Emma Moore, the daughter of famous actress Cathy Moore. She is the queen bee here. She is like the evil mean girl present at every camp, B****. You'll get to know people round here better slowly and slowly."

"Whow! I kind of I had some evil in mind just like her." We laughed. "Come on lets get settled in." I said and we went jn our rooms.
After some time Mitchie took me around the camp. It was a beautiful place. Later at night, it was the 'Get to know Better' jam. Some showcased their talents and then the whole itinerary of the whole camp activities was given.
"A special instructor is going to  come  at the camp tommorow who's identity would also be revealed tommorow. I am sure you guys are excited." Said the lady instructor at the camp.

This was going to be fun and tough as well but it would be so worth it.

And the actual race was going to start tommorow....