On the other side

"Everyone is so talented these days. I am sure it wouldnt't be that difficult. You are just taking too much time. The tour is after 2 months and we still have not decided who is going to be the special performer."said George, Austin's manager.

"I want everything to be perfect. I want a new talent. Someone who has the power to move people with his voice. I want someone who can define what real music is." said Austin.

"Whow! Okay, whatever you say. But you really have to be quick. Wait, I have an idea. As you are going to that camp tommorow so you are going to find many new talents. Maybe you'll find someone out there. And that camp was the place which changed your entired life. What say?"

"You are right. Thanks bro!"

Austin Maldon is one of the most popular singing sensation currently. He has his debut world tour after two months. This is like a golden oppurtunity for him.

Next day he left for the camp. When he reached there, he met his aunt who owns the camp. He got settled in his cabin. It was so hard for him to even step out without being caught in sight of "crazing" girls.
He was walking through the lawn when he heard girls freaking out. In order to hide he fell into a bush.