Chapter 8

'' Well... your mom and I talked and umm.. we have decided that you can go for the tour.'' Dad said.

'' Really!! '' I exclaimed.

" Yeah, well you are an adult and it's time that you can take your decisions by yourself. And we know that whatever you decide will be right.''

'' Thank you so much mom and dad. I love you and I will never let you down.'' I said.

The following week went by quite fast. When I told my sister Ally about it she got so excited. I was excited too but at the same time I was nervous.

It was Sunday and I was going to leave today. I woke up in the morning with my mom shouting from the kitchen that we are getting late. I got ready and went down. We had breakfast and mom and I did a check that I had kept all my things and that I did not forget anything. I heard dad calling from outside and so we went. We drove to the airport.
I walked down the airport road with mom and dad. I kissed them good bye and went inside. I was nervous. I couldn't believe this was happening for real. I was going to meet everyone at the airport before leaving for Texas. I checked in and started to look for a familiar face. I couldn't spot anyone so I decided to call George. I didn't realise I was walking backwards and suddenly I bumped into someone. Oh no!

'' Oh I am so sorry! '' I said and turned to see that it was no one else but Austin.

'' Hey! You are here already ! '' he said and we shaked hands.

'' Hi! And by the way, thank you for giving me this opportunity. I promise I won't let you down. ''

'' I know that.'' he said smiling. I smiled back.

We walked towards the waiting room. I saw a bunch of guys dressed up like Austin sitting there and jamming something.

'' Hey guys! This is Nina, Nina Green. And Nina that's Willem, that's Louis, and that's Joe."

"Hey Nina." Willem says flirtatiously.

"Wait is she the one Austin kept talking about after coming back from that camp ?" Louis asked Joe.

"Yeah.. and you remember that night when - "

" - guys! I have something very important to discuss with you so we should not waste any time. So now, come with me. " Austin said cutting out Joe.

They all had this mischievous grin on their face and something was going on there. Austin was red and he gave them this stern look.

"See you later Nina. " ,Louis said and they all went.

I couldn't have been more embarrassed and I didn't realise but I was blushing.
I went on and sat on the couch. I put my headphones on and closed my eyes. I was deeply involved in my favourite song when I heard someone call out my name.

" You are Nina Green, right? " a young girl asked. She was probably in her twenties, wearing white T shirt with a logo of the team on it.

"Yeah I am Nina. " I replied.

"Hi, I am Cassie. I am with the team."

"Yeah I got that." I said pointing to the logo on her T shirt.

"Come on I will introduce you to everybody else. " she said.

"Actually could you tell me where George is. I have to talk to him. "

"Okay come I'll take you to him. "

She took me to him. After I finished we went and she introduced me to everyone. We talked and she was fun. She told me that she was just doing the job for 6 months and after that she is going to go to Paris and work as an intern under a famous fashion designer. I told her stuff about me too. And now atleast I knew someone. I am not such a social person and I think that I have finally made some progress.

I was working on my laptop when I saw Austin and the other guys coming back. George was with them. The flight was going to take off in 20 mins. Everybody picked up their stuff and so we went.